Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

You can all thank me for doomposting the Chiefs into oblivion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

rjmccall posted:

See, this is exactly what the OT rules should be. Each team gets the same number of possessions, and if you gently caress up on yours, you probably lose.

Also, awesome game, glad the Bengals won, now I have a team to root for in the SB no matter what happens to tonight.

I like the idea of just playing another 10-15 minute quarter.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Joe Burrow is the best quarterback in his draft.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Yeah but that one was a lot of fun and I got to watch it with a bunch of family and friends so fun times. I thought it would wear off but just getting the one was pretty good. Not being a dynasty isn't a huge deal.

Astros are in a similar level of dominance and you learn to cherish every second of it that you get. We'll probably never get a team this good in their respective sport in our lifetime.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

No one thought this team that went to three straight AFC Championship games could do it a fourth time! #blessed

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Ches Neckbeard posted:

The new Patriots complete with the fanbase

And people wonder why folks are starting to really boo the Chiefs.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I will accept Josh McCown as the Texans head coach if it means the Bengals win the Super Bowl.

(for one year)

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Eifert Posting posted:

I can't speak for anybody else but I've always had a soft spot for them. If the Bengals ever win a ring I want them to win a ring right after.

I kind of feel bad for them. Baker Mayfield was supposed to be what Joe Burrow is and he's gonna end up busting. Instead they get to watch their in-state "rival" (for whatever that's worth) land their franchise guy for 10-15 years and dominate the division.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

49ers were 100% correct to draft Trey Lance. Jimmy is so, so bad.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

He is but Kyle has now blown three playoff games in creepily similar ways.

He's got his guy now and they let him get a year to sit back and learn. If he fails again he's gone.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I think the Rams are a better match-up for the Bengals. 49ers d-line would have dominated Burrow all game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

You can't convince me there are actual LA Rams fans.