Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Mods, please add this both to the OP & as an smilie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

kidcoelacanth posted:

wear the orange jerseys cowards

:hmmno:

Their normal black ones are better

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
This will officially be the Andrew Whitworth Bowl

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
This has also been like the best postseason I can remember in a long time. Aside from the Tampa Bay-Philadelphia game, everything else has been close or involved New England and Pittsburgh getting buttfucked.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kawalimus posted:

Patriots didn't win a single sb between 2004 and 2014.

They were in two in that span, and both the entire organization and their fanbase reached peak smug rear end in a top hat in 2007.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Can't wait to see what team blesses their fanbase with Jimmy G next season.

Browns

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

shyduck posted:

Steelers

That seems quite plausible, but it doesn't feel like something Tomlin would do...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

boop the snoot posted:

is there some type of tangible statistics that prove this is the best playoff season ever? most games coming down to the last play or something?

go the bangos I am fully on the bandwagon

Eye test.

Don’t forget the Patriots and Steelers eating poo poo were just as good as some of the close games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

MJeff posted:

So, if the Rams win the Super Bowl.

Does that purge the curse of Bobby Layne?

If anything, it furthers it, since Stafford would be winning the very first season he got away from Detroit.