Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
is there some type of tangible statistics that prove this is the best playoff season ever? most games coming down to the last play or something?

go the bangos I am fully on the bandwagon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Burrow is so much better than Matt Ryan. That’s just hilariously wrong.

And him not being a scrambler type means he’ll be playing a lot longer than those other QBs assuming the bengals don’t give him the Andrew Luck treatment.

if they don't go hard on getting an O-line around this offseason him I hope he leaves town first chance he gets

do they have any issues with cap or idk, whatever issues might exist, that could keep them from plugging the Swiss cheese line they have?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I think it is very nice that even though Tom Brady won't be in the Super Bowl this year, we will still probably hear about him more than any other players for the next two weeks.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

latinotwink1997 posted:

Brady and Romo calling games. See who can read the defenses quicker.

Brady accurately calls the 4th quarter backbreaking interception whereas Romo thought it would be a TD pass.