Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Hey Andy Reid, it’s actually ok to not throw the ball every single down when your team is averaging 6 ypc.

It’s so frustrating as a fan of a lousy team to watch the Chiefs think they can play with their food but they hosed around and found out. Remains to be seen if they’ll learn anything from it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Koirhor posted:

Mahomes is the next Rodgers losing lots of conference championships

He’s already played in more Super Bowls than Rodgers :laugh:

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The Patriots wouldn’t have blown that game.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Would be kind of cool for OBJ to get a ring and Baker to sulk.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

OBJ is a ring chasing coward.

Lol yeah! Why didn’t you just continue playing for lovely franchises Odell? What a jerk!

*ignores that nobody claimed him on waivers*

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The opening second half drive after missing out on points being 7 yard rush, drop, drop and my first thought was “drat y’all really gonna let them back in this huh?”

Too much Dolphins football I guess.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The Bengals Oline might be terrible at pass blocking but they are solid at run blocking so there is no way they are overall worse than the Dolphins line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
That’s what the Dolphins average on every down.