Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Geaux Bengals!

Get hosed, Rams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Uhh, I think Aaron is probably going to sack Burrow 3 times.

Doesn't mean the Bengals will lose.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

shirts and skins posted:

A Harambe joke in 2022 my goodness

No, that was a lizard sunning itself on a rock joke in 2022.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Puppy Bowl posted:

It never works that way. You go into an off-season thinking "We only need to fix X and the team will be complete. A no weakness juggernaut." Then the season hits and FA losses, injuries, regressions, and ball bounce luck take their toll. Not to mention, the other teams get better too. The Bengals have had unreal injury luck while the rest of the AFC got decimated. They had a complete turn around of their defense based on a few JAG free agents turning in star caliber performances. Then on top of that they had the good fortune of facing the Raiders and two QBs that played the worst games of their seasons against them. Credit to them for taking advantage but you can't count on all that happening again.

The best way to stay consistently relevant year in and year out is to have a QB so good that it covers up other weaknesses. I'm not yet convinced Burrow is that guy.

You're wrong. He is that guy. If Cincinnati doesn't get him killed he's going to be a legend.