Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Didn't ban myself this time thankfully. Hopefully my thread works. I chose school because the bengals took the chiefs to school as the kids say

That was truly incredible and now we see if the NFC can match it (probably not)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

that was a shocking meltdown in the second half and overtime. just bizarre. as ive mentioned perhaps way too many times, I used the fork emoji when the Chiefs were at the goal line at the end of the first half about to go up 28-3 or 24-3 at the least

then they just... stopped doing things. they got stopped 3 times in the second half, and the 4th time they got held out of the end zone to trigger overtime

then they WON the coin toss and got stopped AGAIN!!11 wth

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Kirios posted:

You can all thank me for doomposting the Chiefs into oblivion.

thank you

wyoak posted:

Also…Zac Taylor is apparently a good coach????

questionable. but there are worse out there

the first down runs... god drat that was killing me. I'd like a full count of how many first down run for 3 or less they smashed their heads into

Play
Apr 25, 2006

fartknocker posted:

This has also been like the best postseason I can remember in a long time. Aside from the Tampa Bay-Philadelphia game, everything else has been close or involved New England and Pittsburgh getting buttfucked.

It's the best I've ever witnessed in my life. Literally only one game went contrary to what I wanted, and that was the Bills falling to the Chiefs which was quickly corrected by the Bengals. So stoked to have these two teams fighting it out and knowing I can be totally happy for either one

But even beyond what I wanted, the games have just been bangin and so fun to watch. I've just loved it so much. It's kind of rekindled my love of football a little bit, to see all these great games and cool teams going through

Play
Apr 25, 2006

none of those things will happen

i mean what's up with the b listers, come on. the quality of celebrity will surely be much higher

Play
Apr 25, 2006

sweet thursday posted:

Imagine combining Aaron Donald's giant head with Staffords fat face

it's not just a fat face it's a tiny feature face, everything all squished in the middle. it's really something :stwoon:

i love my Giant charlie kirk-esque quarterback

Kirios posted:

I think the Rams are a better match-up for the Bengals. 49ers d-line would have dominated Burrow all game.

Von Miller, Aaron Donald and Leonard Floyd won't?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

you NEVER mix pollock and picasso, Von you dumbass

Play
Apr 25, 2006

this will be the lowest-seeded super bowl in NFL history (since seeding began after super bowl X). two 4 seeds. there has never been a super bowl without a 1, 2 or 3 seed ever.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

MJeff posted:

So is this due to the expanded playoffs and one of the byes being gone or what?

that probably has something to do with it, yes. since the two seed had to play an extra game which means an extra chance for them to lose. still unique I would say, especially when you consider that neither of these two teams were favored to reach the super bowl at all and there were some big teams in the one and two seeds that looked almost unbeatable

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Is this... complaining about the Rams winning to own the libs? What the gently caress point does this moron think he's making?

I think it's just complaining about celebrities and how LA is where celebtrities live

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

I just learned that Robert Woods nickname is Bobby Trees

it makes sense

bows1 posted:

Eli Apple saved the game

You mean by committing PI in the end zone? Now there's a scary thought. But you're right

Play
Apr 25, 2006

actionjackson posted:

fungles?

that sounds too similar to fungals though

going by the Bengals' reputation in terms of practice facilities, it's accurate no matter how you read it!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

TheBizzness posted:

The Bengals Oline might be terrible at pass blocking but they are solid at run blocking so there is no way they are overall worse than the Dolphins line.

I don't think they are that good at run blocking either. As evidenced by Mixon averaging like 1.5 ypc on first down.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Henrickson is a great player they paid market rate to get who has still way out performed his contract. Chidobe Awuzie, Mike Hilton, and Vonn Bell are the definition of JAGs before they suited up for the Bengals this year. Awuzie has played like a top 5 corner and you cannot tell me anyone in the league thought he was capable of that.

I'm with you totally on Hilton and mostly on Bell (although Bell was very highly touted before getting his soul reaped in the Minneapolis Miracle). But Awuzie was actually really good in Dallas. I was surprised they let him go but I think it was mainly cap reasons they did it, he had all the promise in the world .

Play
Apr 25, 2006

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Marcus Williams was the victim of the Minneapolis Miracle and he’s also turned into a really solid safety.

oops, thought I might be getting that one wrong but wasn't sure. they were both on the saints together right'

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

We should be discussing Tom Brady in every thread in TFF.

why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

latinotwink1997 posted:

Brady and Romo calling games. See who can read the defenses quicker.

don't be speaking this evil. this isn't what anyone needs