Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

"Hoo boy," I remark louder than necessary. "I'm going to have to dismiss this software update notice. I'm too busy opening this e-mail attachment from an unknown sender."

As I hear trundling and wheezing from the direction of the server room, I mentally pray that the steel cable I used for the snare will prove strong enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Bugs and Daffy keep attaching and removing a little sign that says "NOT" from a larger sign that says "Sex work is real work"

google THIS

(checks my measuring tape) Dang, we need to throw this one back. He's only working 38 hours a week so they don't have to give him benefits