Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Ah, August. Who's ready for pumpkin beers and preseason football???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

They also immediately settled every lawsuit directed at them.

as a show of support to women lmaoooooo

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

shirts and skins posted:

Ah, August. Who's ready for pumpkin beers and preseason football???

Hell yeah, there's a "game" this week!

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N2DPGdpc5w

One week to Hard Knocks!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Kawalimus posted:

Of course Pittsburgh is the only team in the division to get the Browns without Watson. But the Ravens have done well against him in the past. So I hope we do so again.

Weirdly I had a dream last night about the Ravens playing the Browns. They were up like 21-6 but suddenly we got Jamal Lewis back and he started tearing them up like he did in the old days scoring just about every time he touched the ball.

I’d prefer if Ray Lewis and his white suit came back for that game. Alternatively:

Forrest on Fire posted:

Who is the closest to this generation's Bernard Pollard?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
6 games?!?

What a loving joke.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I'd call this decision shameful but this would require a judge to have any sense of shame. Really hosed up decision.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1554083444698890241

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
this is all cool and good definitely doesn't make me feel weird and gross about the entire loving sport

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Ray Rice feeling a little ripped off right now. He gets permanently suspended while Watson gets 6 games. Not that it was wrong to permanently suspend Rice, just that he seems like the only one who has had any real punishment from the league against him, while others with similar or worse crimes get a slap on the wrist.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Pain of Mind posted:

Ray Rice feeling a little ripped off right now. He gets permanently suspended while Watson gets 6 games.

Waiting for Cleveland to post a notes app screenshot of all the names who apologize for their roles in the incidents

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Pain of Mind posted:

Ray Rice feeling a little ripped off right now. He gets permanently suspended while Watson gets 6 games. Not that it was wrong to permanently suspend Rice, just that he seems like the only one who has had any real punishment from the league against him, while others with similar or worse crimes get a slap on the wrist.

Rice was cooked by that point anyway--that's why he never returned.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

World is a gently caress

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Amy Pole Her posted:

I’m stunned he got less than a year. I would’ve assumed that’s the default. Calvin Ridley getting TWICE AS MANY GAMES is simply unacceptable
1 game short of three times as many.

Spoeank posted:

this is all cool and good definitely doesn't make me feel weird and gross about the entire loving sport
Yuuuuup.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Aug 1, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It's august, let's have a new thread for this poopfest

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4008885