Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
Well this is a pleasant surprise. The LP and you being back I mean, not the spontaneous combustion and the horrible flashbacks to the future sequel that makes you wish for spontaneous combustion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Angry_Ed posted:

Well it's not like she could conceal-carry an AR-15 in that dress :v:

Conceal?

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

The Dark Id posted:

The tools are not yet there. They are in their infancy. But one day you fools will communicate the glories of this performance! The message boards and IRC of old will give into the six degrees! The friendsters, those linked in, those in my spaces, the book of face and the bird tweet! All will know the haunting aural glory of this day!

Prophecies most dire.

Why didn't we listen?!

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
There's a 50/50 chance that we end up fighting that parrot at some point I'm guessing. Probably as a boss, too, unless there's an explanation as to why a parrot aviary exploded and scattered parrots all over the place and that's why we keep seeing them as regular enemies.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
Yeah. Pigeons, rats, bankers, stray cats/dogs... all of those I can see becoming regular random encounter enemies at some point since NYC is infested with them. Parrots though? Nah, it's gotta be a one time thing unless it's the one living thing that doesn't catch fire or transform into a big monster that we've seen so far. Ada excluded obviously.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

ultrafilter posted:

There's a big population of wild parrots living in Brooklyn, so it's not completely out of left field.

What the gently caress.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

The Dark Id posted:

...It probably actually is responsible to confiscate a real loaded SIG Sauer P220 in the middle of a theater prop room.

I think this may very well be the very first time a cop has managed to thwart Agent 47.

Also I guess I was wrong about the parrots.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
at this point the most plausible scientific explanation about everything we've seen so far is that it's just plain ol' magic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

The Dark Id posted:

Something about nubile flesh...? I'm not sure.

I did NOT need to be reminded of this, thank you very much.