Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there

The Dark Id posted:

hey, how the hell do you get into the basement area of Carnegie Hall?

Years of practice! :rimshot:

As long I'm being obnoxious, I'm just gonna well actually the update title: both the musical notation for dramatic, hushed tones and the name of the track by Yoko Shimomura from this game are spelled "Sotto Voce"; no I, since it's in Italian. You have it correct in the table of contents but not the post itself.

The soundtrack slaps, by the way. Most games would save their female choir for the final boss, but 20 minutes into the game it's already a motif. Glad to see you LP a good game for once, TDI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there

Namtab posted:

The distrust of organ donation in Japan comes from a number of factors which relate to it being a different culture, primarily a mistrust of the concept of brain death and religious sentiments.

Mankind was never meant to live in space!