Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Hell yeah :toot: This is going to be a good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

The Dark Id posted:

A spear energy drink and she's wearing a bulletproof vest beneath that dress
Is this supposed to be 'spare' energy drink? and it really, really cannot be over-emphasized just how drat slow Aya is. I've tried to play this myself multiple times and every time I've lost my patience with just drat long it takes her to get anywhere!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

That rat sequence is what made me utterly fascinated with the Parasite Eve series as a kid. I was already pretty familiar with cartoonish body horror (Dad *probably* shouldn't have been letting me watch Guyver when I was, like, 5 or 6) and their horrifucked transformation always reminds me of Malmot.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Sounds to me like he was just trying to get a rise out of you by weaving as much edgy poo poo together as he could.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I had no idea the item chests were RNG. What a bunch of dicks!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

The ones with weapons and armor in them would be, I would imagine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Daniel is cooler; he doesn't have a machine gun arm to fall back on when he doesn't get his way, and he doesn't *need* one.