Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Oh. Hell. Yes. :allears:

Welcome back, TDI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

My stupid Christmas Parasite Eve story is that I was supposed to get it as a Christmas present, but mom got it mixed up and put it into my sister's (early January) birthday pile. When my sister (who is cool and an athlete and not a video game nerd) opened it, she was very confused. We later got her a book she wanted to make up for the accidental bait and switch.

I ended up blasting through the whole game in a day because I couldn't put it down. Aya, this Aya, the actual Parasite Eve Aya, is a rad character, and thanks to having family in New York I've also been to many of these spots, which are very much worth the visit if you're in the area, and their inclusion adds a special kind of charm to the game.