Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

There's a 50/50 chance that we end up fighting that parrot at some point I'm guessing. Probably as a boss, too, unless there's an explanation as to why a parrot aviary exploded and scattered parrots all over the place and that's why we keep seeing them as regular enemies.

achtungnight posted:

Pigeons would make more sense in Manhattan. Or do we fight those too? It’s been a while since I played this game.

Do you guys want cliff racers? Because I'm pretty sure that's how you get cliff racers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Magil of Shadow posted:

Hells, a Parasite Eve game in this current age would hit far, far harder then it would in any other timeline.
It's true then that ignorance is bliss.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Qrr posted:

Is it that sensationalist to want to interview the one survivor of an incident that killed thousands of people?
More like suicidal. After all, what's one more victim after thousands?