Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bufuman
Jun 15, 2013

Sleep in the briefing room.
At your own peril.
Nice, been waiting for this one to start. Should be a good ride like usual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bufuman
Jun 15, 2013

At your own peril.
I've dealt with some RPGs that do the inventory cap thing, and that's never fun. But at least Aya can increase her capacity, unlike some of those games.

Clearly the backup knows their role in this game, they're NPCs, they exist to either stand around uselessly or try to fight the Villain of the piece and get Worfed in about 0.000001 seconds. Call me crazy but I think I know what option I'd take in that scenario.

Bufuman
Jun 15, 2013

At your own peril.

The Dark Id posted:

Hey, I'm not dying here tonight! SEE YA…! Arghhhhhhh!!!!
MelissEve: That's cute.

Bufuman
Jun 15, 2013

At your own peril.

Shitenshi posted:

That diary was surprisingly creepy given poo poo has hit the fan way worse and we already know who the villain is.

Diaries are a good way to show a character slowly going insane over time while they freak the gently caress out trying to figure out what's going on. ITCHY TASTY and all.

Bufuman
Jun 15, 2013

At your own peril.
Holy Police Brutality Batman! Granted, sensationalist reporters are one of the few peoples that deserve that sort of treatment, but imagine that scene in a modern day game. THAT would be one helluva shitstorm.