Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Cyalpha08 posted:

Aya's date is never seen again. Just shoulder checked right out of the game and presumed dead. Its for the best. Aya deserves better than that guy, And the third game.

Which is weird, because he's one of only three people aside from Aya and Melissa who somehow DIDN'T spontaneously combust at Carnegie Hall. The man is a living miracle and Aya just doofs him out of existence.

Anyways, Parasite Eve was like the second RPG I ever played after Final Fantasy VII, so this game is part of some mythical nostalgia holy trinity for me alongside Xenogears so I'm stoked to see it get the Dark Id treatment. This was such an incredibly formative game for me way back when. Sucks that it got sequels, but Sqaure's gonna Square, what are you gonna do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Also I swear to Christ the only reason Aya moves like a cement shopping cart is purely to up the fear factor of the final chase sequence at the end of the game, but we'll get to that in due time I suppose.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

Prophecies most dire.

Why didn't we listen?!

Melissa being a victim of social media poisoning makes a lot of sense. God, 2020s Parasite Eve would be a real trip, wouldn't it?