Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!

The Dark Id posted:

"You HAVE the ability to EVOLVE! Why take the side of a DOOMED species?!" - 2022 Sane People Mitochondria Eve.

Why indeed. ;) Welcome back, Id.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Aya isn’t the only competent cop on the force. There’s at least a few others. It’s just unfortunate that McClane is out of town, Maza & Bluestone are busy at the Eyrie Building for some reason, Sipcowicz is on vacation, Stabler and Benson are indisposed, and we haven’t yet met the other good cops appearing in the game.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
The world has one less clown now. Good start.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Pigeons would make more sense in Manhattan. Or do we fight those too? It’s been a while since I played this game.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Aya is constantly over-encumbered. No wonder she moves slow.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Hopefully it would be prehensile or stinger tails or both. Not just neckties for our butts.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014

cant cook creole bream posted:

All chests have loot tables. For some of them it's just a 100% chance.

Funny, I never knew this either. Every time I used a guide that said chest contents I never noticed any differences between game & guide. [shrug]

Some women can easily do acts of physical exertion in heels. I guess Aya is one of them. Can’t remember if the rest of her clothes get trashed in the game but I wouldn’t be surprised either way. Her dress certainly looks okay after the massacre and the sewers. Maybe it has mitochondrial power too?

Id- Do you mean there’s no reason NOT to equip the Colt right away?

I never used the Revive item that I can remember. Scarce resources, maybe I never found any. 🤔

You don’t need to apologize for threatening and/or killing a clown, Aya. Not identifying yourself as a police officer when you did so… that might be a problem. Apologies if she did, poor memory.

The game using sewer alligators still makes me fanboy smile today. :D

Clearly Daniel knows John McClane. Or at least his wife, who has also slugged jerk reporters.

More good stuff is ahead in the game. :D

Speaking of which, somewhere in NYC shortly after the PE Carnegie Hall event-

Random Citizen- Crazy slime-related events in Manhattan? I know just who to call for this!

[dials]

Janine- Ghostbusters. What? Massive Slime Outbreak at Carnegie Hall? Cops already on the case? That’s good. One survivor? That’s bad. Hang on a sec. Hey guys, do we handle mitochondria related cases?

Ray- Hmm. That doesn’t sound like ghosts. Guys?

Winston- Don’t ask me.

Egon- No. I could explain why, but… no. Just no.

Peter- Hell no! I do want that Brea chick’s phone number however.

Ray- Don’t push your luck, Venkman. Get that, Janine?

Janine- Sorry, sir. The Ghostbusters will not be assisting with this issue. We do wish Detective Brea luck, though. Have a nice day.

[moment of silence for Ivan Reitman & Harold Ramis]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Wonder what instrument Aya played in Band. Also, did she ever go to Band Camp?

No problem here about dissing cops. Fudge the Police!