Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MiiNiPaa
Jan 19, 2020

Good to see you back, TDI. Your LPs were the reason why I finally registered on SA.
And glad to see LP of one of my favorite games of PS1 era.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiiNiPaa
Jan 19, 2020

dis astranagant posted:

The main thing the inventory cap means is that you'll have to discard some of the rain of low end healing items the game dumps on you.
That's why you almost never have to use your PE to heal outside of battle: you have enough crap that would otherwise just go straight into trash two minutes from now.

MiiNiPaa
Jan 19, 2020

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Is this supposed to be 'spare' energy drink? and it really, really cannot be over-emphasized just how drat slow Aya is. I've tried to play this myself multiple times and every time I've lost my patience with just drat long it takes her to get anywhere!

Thankfully, today we have emulation and ability to change framerate. Helps with overly slow protagonists, unskippable cutscenes, dodging lightning...

MiiNiPaa
Jan 19, 2020

Eve here is such a pushover that you can easily beat her with a stick without taking any damage.

About not hoarding items... You shouldn't hang on to the medicine and power-ups, but weapons and armor are two things that should not be discarded, even when you get better ones.

MiiNiPaa
Jan 19, 2020

Daniel is the best character in the game.

The most annoying thing in the game for me was key item taking space and not automatically thrown out after they are not needed anymore. In fact, you cannot throw them out manually either. Never. Right now Aya has two slots in her inventory taken by keys to the Carnegie Hall. Which you cannot do anytthing with right now.