Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep
This game is a ride and it's been a long time since I've seen it. Glad to be on the ground floor for a Dark Id LP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep

Junpei posted:

Honestly? More RPGs should be short and compact like Parasite Eve is. I enjoy a good 60+ trip, but sometimes, less is more.

Fully agreed. I'm a fan of long RPGs as well, but a good experience can exist in a lot shorter. That and it's a lot easier to commit to 15 hours rather than 60- I don't have all the time I used to.

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep

The Dark Id posted:

And here we have Rat 2! The sequel to rat! You may not like it, but this is what peak rodent performance looks like.

It's a top percentage Rat. :v: