Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
My friends and I are planning a trip to an anime convention over skype while we erp our Harry Potter OCs in deviantart's private chatrooms. Someone sends a link with a warning about watching it around our parents.

They're not home, so I pause MCR to click it anyway. Soft piano music starts playing, theres two women sucking titties, thats fine, i've seen-

what are they doing with that cup?

Oh god

Oh no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
jerking off while wife is at the piggly wiggly

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
I can't wait for all the good games to come out on my $500 playstation 3 console.

so apparently Raiden is gonna be a really cool ninja now and Snake is all old and frail. I bet you play as Raiden again.

Guess I'll keep trying Kane & Lynch in the meantime.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Probably dissociating while working on projects and doing some coding for freelance work. There's a bottle of gin next to me. The door is closed even tho no one is home.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
My online boyfriend has finally convinced me to show him my tits on skype, here goes nothing

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Gonna play Transport tycoon instead of geodesy assignments.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Gonna smoke some weed and play bioshock

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Dad finally finished playing Oblivion so now its my turn, drat look at those gorgeous graphics, it cant get better than this.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Bismuth posted:

My online boyfriend has finally convinced me to show him my tits on skype, here goes nothing

Hey uhhh..... Are you single? :wink:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I'm sitting at home trying not to die from worrying about my spouse in Iraq, the people who keep trying to break in to our house, and whether or not me and my very good dog will survive all the bullshit in my horrible run-down neighborhood. my car is a 1991 dodge spirit. it is a miracle it still runs. it is the only vehicle I have and my bank account is so far into the red that I don't know what to do.

I work at uhaul.

I get screamed at every single day, threatened with death every single day.

Sometimes I consider taking them up on it, but I need the $7.50 an hour so bad that I can't even joke about things like that.

gently caress 2007.

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Going to play so much Eve / Wow/ whatever flavor of the month mmo that I won't even know that there hasn't been anybody else in the house for days

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Time to watch some music videos on Vh1.com then play Guitar Hero or jerk off.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Get up, put in 12 hours at the computer toucher mill, go home and throw another eight at Halo 3, then pass out for ??? hours and get up and do it again. Every five days I get blackout drunk by myself before playing Halo.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Epic flying is loving 5000g, fortunately I’m the first person on the server with all the scope recipes, time to spam trade channel and smoke a lot of Marlboros.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Tuggin till my balls are EMPTY and it hurts to bust, and then maybe one more tug.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I’m all alone, hope I don’t jack off!!

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
I do not have a house but I have a dorm room, and I’m loving glad Charlie drowned. Also I read the “not Penny’s boat” spoiler on The Fuselage forums weeks ago.

Anyway back to 100%-ing FFXII before my physics final.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Im gonna suck down some 9% alcohol mixer out of da fridge and play DotA with the boys on VENTRILO

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Gonna order some DVDs on Netflix to watch this weekend and find some cool music to torrent

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
*turns on the news
*hears more about the forever war in the Middle East

"Surely it'll be winding down soon so our boys and girls can come home."

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

I'm in 10th or 11th grade and I don't smoke weed yet and I'm playing Battlefield Bad Company II on the Xbox 360 and blasting Smashing Pumpkins from my computer and hanging out with the best dog my family ever had. RIP Hugo.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
I'm either drunk or high or in a band. or all 3.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
*plays with Craigslist kitten*

*plays Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 on one of those little portable Playstations with the flip-up screen*

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Hope and change, baby!

Breaking Glass
Dec 15, 2021

Playing guitar really loud and annoying the neighbors and my eardrums

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Got a gram of this super bright green weed. The guy I got it from called it "Blueberry". What the hell is this poo poo, it's like ultra weed. it doesn't even have seeds in it.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Bismuth posted:

while we erp our Harry Potter OCs in deviantart's private chatrooms

Wyatt ERP

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Alucard posted:

Gonna microwave myself some tortilla chips and cheese.

Also applies for all years between 1997 and now.

Same but 2007

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Lol

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

girlfriends cheating on me in texas while im fighting on the frontlines of the Neroimus war.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Gonna go to blockbuster and get a movie.
Hopefully my GF will let me sodomize her later.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
High as hell while my senile dog parks her rear end on my heated floor and farts herself gently to sleep

Rip you were the best.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
God, I don't know why this occurred to me, but it is awesome that there's not currently an epidemic sweeping through the world. I can do whatever I want!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i live under a bridge

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
My friend brought a bunch of yaoi hentai comics to school so her dad wont find them, so we smuggle them back to my place since my parents arent home and spend hours poring over them and smoking weed on the futon, life doesnt get better than this

Flinger
Oct 16, 2012

Is this before or after the orange box is released

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Did I just binge watch all the strong bad emails again? I've got to find a better use of my time

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Time to smoke a ton of weed, go play hockey for a while, then come back and play a bunch of Gunz: The Duel with the high school crew 😎

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Flinger posted:

Is this before or after the orange box is released

whichever you want, but I sure as hell got the Orange Box in 2007 and got yelled at by boys every time I opened my mouth

finally found a server called 'furry pound' or something where i could play in peace while also not getting in trouble for setting up teleporters that pointed directly at a wall I'd sprayed goatse onto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Poopin with the door wide open woooo