Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

No ring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

That's the face I make when holding in a particularly wet fart

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Boris apology is designed to keep the dead cat on the table.

Has Squadron 42 or whatever it's called got into the NFT game? They are the OG jpeg sellers

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Convex posted:

Not quite, they instead cancelled the roadmap saying the fans were unreasonable in expecting the features to actually be programmed into the game

Hahahhhahahha. So there is no timeline for when the game will be released?

At the same time did he announce a new line of exclusive jpegs? If it wasn't for all the lives he has ruined I would almost salute Chris Roberts.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Guavanaut posted:

I wonder how long until someone tries to combine the idiocy of nft monke and the idiocy of passive income tomatobro

That is already happening. In some Korean games you can get NFT assets (weapons, armour etc.) that you can rent out.

The meta-verse will have the same.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

I think Boris has right hosed up with Saville. That's something you keep for the last two weeks of a GE campaign and he spent it on an extra week in no. 10.

By the time of the next GE it will be long forgotten apart from it being bollocks.

If Keith had the skill he could have gone with "taking responsibility is what leaders do" but glad he didn't as he would gently caress that right up.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Lord of the Llamas posted:

Labour MP pretends he doesn't know what a leg of ham is to own the hard left.

https://twitter.com/tobyperkinsmp/status/1489627643234426883

If ever I am unsure about someone seeing that my sister follows them marks them as a complete and utter wanker. Sonia has just joined that list.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

One of my first jobs was inputting that higher price for an item in Bolton so that next month we could claim the "saving" nation wide.

Good times.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

One of the ironies of the Falklands is that the UK was the first European power to recognise Argentina's independence.

In BA there a monument called the English Clock tower which commemorates this once strong friendship.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Mebh posted:

REALLY good summary on Ukraine and how we got here https://youtu.be/obMTYs30E9A

Follow on video I'm just going to watch on "what now?" that he just posted too.

I prefer sock puppet accounts

https://youtu.be/Z9c_HhpvBpg

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Did we ever find out if our man on London Bridge had a suicide vest or not?

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

does anyone know how to get round substacks paywall?

This Rayner poo poo has made me finally cancel my labour party membership. If she is talking like that then it is long past game over.

edit: 67 is 2 away from 69, which is nice

notaspy fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Feb 17, 2022

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

Very tempted to crosspost it to the graphs thread tbh.

What causes the retrograde spike on the downward edge?

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Those posts are going to age well

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

The Swedish one was better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

gently caress Germans