Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

stev posted:

https://twitter.com/hzeffman/status/1488491848108814341?t=QamHpK5ymA-5op3QxGeRNw&s=19

I'm starting to suspect that Parliamentary procedure is a load of bollocks.

Great that he gave this rebuke 24 hours after it was said. Is Johnson even in the UK now, let alone the Commons? I read he was going to Kyiv to show how strong of an international leader he is or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Collateral posted:

It's all about the twitter dogpile. This special was released a while ago.

What does GRT mean?

Gypsy, Romani, Traveller. It's a catch all term for all groups all these people who experience similar discrimination.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I'm so colour blind I count the black people on television with my family.

It's so weird seeing people with professional careers who should be doing literally anything else just obsessed with trans people online to the point that 9/10 posts are about it. Why waste your time like that?

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Convex posted:

lol at this. The last stage is the infinite torture machine in michael gove's basement

Round and round the merry-gove-round!

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Nigel Farage, leader of UKIP (Unitary Kommand of Inter-city Police)