Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.
the popular concept of any personal information being shared on the internet used to be akin to "if you so much as give your real first name in a chat room, a crack team of paedophiles will locate and break into your home within moments"

somewhere along the line that changed to "if everything you post isn't accompanied by your full name, photo, address and preferred underwear brand/size you just did at least seventeen terrorisms"

that's when social media became a thing

calvin klein, XL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

Two weed-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved the concept of anthropogenic climate change destroying the planet

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

josh04 posted:

Labour data breach sufferers: was there any more specific "your data is stolen" email than the "Notification of data incident" on the 3rd November last year?

naw, just the email the solicitors asked me to forward

gonna get my subs back one way or the other

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

Failed Imagineer posted:

Plus back in the day people used to huff leaded exhaust fumes directly from the pipe, as a pastime

that four star used to hit just right

getting light headed counting up your green shield stamps

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

\
"Cor, imagine how bad this would be under jeremee flippin' corbyn, eh?"

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

ijyt posted:

What's this a photo of?

It's from the film "threads" and the temptation is there to say go watch it but it can prove massively depressing and you can never really get it out of your head again

fantastic film though, like, if you are having a day that's just too good- and you feel too happy- slap on threads and see just how miserable sheffield could get

then a nuclear war happens

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

even after the last few years of this fukken timeline, I don't think there has been a week of such change/political and military activity on this kind of scale

pretty surreal imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

I get better mpg with premium but not quite enough to make it cheaper overall- I largely buy premium because I tell myself the car runs better with it and it sure does sound/feel like the engine is happier on vpower nitro max super dead dinoboost 2000