Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Uh, so I brought some clams of my own, can you cook them for me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

what kind of accoutrements accompany the half loaf of white bread?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

what kind of accoutrements accompany the half loaf of white bread?

You already ordered a half water yeah? :thunk: Dunk the bread in that! :dunkedon:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
OP I have a groupon for the grand opening of my rear end and you're invited if you promise not to make it weird.

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
yeah uh I'll have the uhhhh.... The uhhh... Oh man, can you come back I need more time to decide

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
OP, there’s a fly in my soup!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

OP, there’s a fly in my soup!

Lol we don’t have soup moran. :downs:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

mkvltra posted:

No, you're the manager. I thought you were the manager? Anyway, is the gluten-free tuna sandwich served on gluten-free bread or like some weird lettuce crap?

There are honestly quite a lot of open questions about the tuna sandwich. :crossarms:

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
How are the clams tonight?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
OP, I would like to hire your business to cater for the Clamlovers Club forty year anniversary clambake.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Lol we don’t have soup moran. :downs:

My Water with Ice was served in a bowl which makes it a soup, does it not?

Sir, I’m beginning to think you may not know the first drat thing about running a restaurant!

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

There are honestly quite a lot of open questions about the tuna sandwich. :crossarms:

That's not reassuring. Check, please.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

what are the specials?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

pro starcraft loser posted:

This better be the best tasting 40oz of malt liquor in the world.

You got lucky.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

gimme one of everthing...to go

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I have a clam allergy, is there anything on the menu that'll be safe for me to order?

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Did anyone say grand opening of your mom yet?

If not, dibs on your mom

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hi i'd like to report this clam please

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

My Water with Ice was served in a bowl which makes it a soup, does it not?

Sir, I’m beginning to think you may not know the first drat thing about running a restaurant!

I’m going to fire the chef who made that. Do you know any good chefs (versed in doodles and weenies)? :thunk:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

what are the specials?

Well uh, funny you should ask, we have a combination plate that is noodles and beans for $8.99 now. Ask for combination plate number #1. :discourse:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Guildenstern Mother posted:

I have a clam allergy, is there anything on the menu that'll be safe for me to order?

We have a gluten free tuna sandwich if that wets your whistle. :hmmyes:

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Well uh, funny you should ask, we have a combination plate that is noodles and beans for $8.99 now. Ask for combination plate number #1. :discourse:

Does that have clams? I have an allergy.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Uh, so I brought some clams of my own, can you cook them for me?

Sir, please step on over to the dance dance revolution machine. Alright now play level one. Mmmmm hmmmm “schlackalakakaka clicky clacky, I hear those clams in your cargo pockets” :crossarms:

*puts on clamming boots, stomps your clams to pieces on the floor*

NO CLAMS! :catstare:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Sir, please step on over to the dance dance revolution machine. Alright now play level one. Mmmmm hmmmm “schlackalakakaka clicky clacky, I hear those clams in your cargo pockets” :crossarms:

*puts on clamming boots, stomps your clams to pieces on the floor*

NO CLAMS! :catstare:

That is a...unique... Preparation for clams but I'll try anything once. I'll just get started on the yelp review while I'm down here on the floor with my Clam Tenders

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Thinkin' bout thos clams

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

That is a...unique... Preparation for clams but I'll try anything once. I'll just get started on the yelp review while I'm down here on the floor with my Clam Tenders

Sounds like maybe you need to go on down to Clam Jumper fella. :colbert:

I mean claim jumper, DO YOU SEE WHAT THE FAME IS DOING TO MEEEE! :argh:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I'll have the clam weenies, clam noodles, a clam sandwich, clam bread, clam milk, clam water with clam cubes, and clam liquor. With clams on the side.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I’m going to fire the chef who made that. Do you know any good chefs (versed in doodles and weenies)? :thunk:

Oh thank goodness. As a Very Important Customer, the one thing that brightens my otherwise cheerless existence is seeing service workers fired. Good to know you are learning something about the Real World, Mr. Clam!

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Lemme get some of that molt likker.

Always follow the blueprint.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I'll have the zuppa di vongole.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ballistics statistics posted:

Lemme get some of that molt likker.

Always follow the blueprint.

Nice nice nice. :hmmyes: *yells back in kitchen* “hey boys we finally made some fuckin money!”

A waiter will be right out to tilt your head back and pour good customer! Get ready to glug! :v:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

gleebster posted:

I'll have the zuppa di vongole.

We uh, were all out or something. :shrug:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
OP failed to respond to my organization's request. So we will be seeking another clam-themed business to host our clam-free clambake.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Oh thank goodness. As a Very Important Customer, the one thing that brightens my otherwise cheerless existence is seeing service workers fired. Good to know you are learning something about the Real World, Mr. Clam!

Lol turns out I fired the wrong guy too. Our dishwasher was out back breeding pit bulls in the alley but now he’s been promoted to bread handler! :chef:

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
I sharted myself can I have extra napkins

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lol turns out I fired the wrong guy too. Our dishwasher was out back breeding pit bulls in the alley but now he’s been promoted to bread handler! :chef:

Well I certainly hope he washes his hands before making any gluten free tuna sandwiches! Dogs are full of gluten!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Well I certainly hope he washes his hands before making any gluten free tuna sandwiches! Dogs are full of gluten!

I tried to show him how to wash his hands a couple of times but he’s not very good at it. I can’t make him, Clammy D ain’t no fascist. From bred to bread ya know? :hitler:

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Hey could you please inform your staff that I will be paying with a Groupon and intend to only tip on the post-coupon total?

Also, I am a Yelp top 1000 reviewer so they’d better not think of slacking off on the service.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

We uh, were all out or something. :shrug:

Palourdes en cocotte then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

gleebster posted:

Palourdes en cocotte then.

Dude you’re not very good at rapping, I know you tried to spit a couple bars but I can’t even understand what you’re saying. This isn’t the spot for an audition homie just keepin it trill. :shrug: