Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Whistle Pig?
Ground hog
Marmot
Whistle Pig
View Results

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
From google:

Groundhogs are also known as woodchucks or “whistle-pigs.” The familiar name woodchuck actually has nothing to do with wood, and stems from the Native American names for them: wuchak, wejack, and possibly otchek, which is a name for fishers.

Love me some ground hogs and imho whistle pig is a great name. ITT you can post your favorite whistle pigs, whistle pig media, whistle pig literature or whistle pig songs. Please keep your whistle pig erotica in the appropriate PYF thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i love all rodents and also mustelids and also lagomorphs

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

heck i love every mammal except people because people sometime are awful

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Are you saying a woodchuck can't chuck wood?

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Sorry op, but it's been dog whistles all the way down for quite some time now
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AwY4pzb0Pjs

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
Whistle Pigs and Tumblebugs: A 21st Century Love Story

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Whistle Pig is a really good whiskey OP. That's really all I have to say on this topic because, outside of this goofy rear end celebration, I have no need to talk about the animal ever.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

This is the normal reaction groundhogs have when they see their shadow because winter terrifies them that much.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

BONER X posted:

i love all rodents and also mustelids and also lagomorphs

you're a good whistle pig ally sid

Sophy Wackles posted:

a certain gieco commercial confirms they can, I've been told it's actual footage

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Whistle Pig is a really good whiskey OP. That's really all I have to say on this topic because, outside of this goofy rear end celebration, I have no need to talk about the animal ever.

seen but never tasted, perhaps I should seek some out. ty.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

powerful footage, made me tear up a little

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
heard that in world of Warcraft you can be a whistle pig weathermancer. i don't play the game so I can neither confirm nor deny. I know in 2nd edition advanced dungeons and dragons whistle pigs get +3 Str, +2 Dex and +5 Chr. I think that's where all the whistle pig erotica started :eng99:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Whistlepig was a good poster.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Whistlepig was a good poster.

was there actually a poster with that name? that's a great user name.

I was always a fan of the name jive honkey and that posters av, the cat with the enormous afro

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I love watching squirrels eat my oranges

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Flowers for QAnon posted:

I love watching squirrels eat my oranges

orioles eat them too. I have a spot behind my house I throw any rotten fruit, hope the assorted woodland creatures (including whistle pigs) enjoy it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Luvcow posted:

was there actually a poster with that name? that's a great user name.

I was always a fan of the name jive honkey and that posters av, the cat with the enormous afro

you should check him out on twitter @JiveXXL hes making art and being awesome but he is struggling financially so everyone should buy some of his art

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

BONER X posted:

you should check him out on twitter @JiveXXL hes making art and being awesome but he is struggling financially so everyone should buy some of his art

I will, thanks for the heads up

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Luvcow posted:

I will, thanks for the heads up

yee! i love him

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

If a groundhog sees it's shadow it means winter is longer.

Miltown Me (a totally legit groundhog that is not in any way a knockoff) died before groundhog day and wasn't replaced.

Since he is dead, he obviously can not see his shadow.

Therefore, thanks to Miltown Mel winter can never come again and global warming is real. It's loving science.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

inkmoth posted:

If a groundhog sees it's shadow it means winter is longer.

Miltown Me (a totally legit groundhog that is not in any way a knockoff) died before groundhog day and wasn't replaced.

Since he is dead, he obviously can not see his shadow.

Therefore, thanks to Miltown Mel winter can never come again and global warming is real. It's loving science.

:stare:

this thread has taken a dark turn...

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/cfXmWr2.mp4

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

:five:

this is the kind of wholesome content pyf would turn into deviant erotica

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

No goku option

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

wojak????

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

damnit I was so excited about whistle pigs I forgot :(

wejack like the transformer

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
whistle pigs are cops that lost their gun for some reason and now they just got a whistle. whistle pigs

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
The date for this year's groundhog day was 2/2/22.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
If you wanna see some weird pigs go to the sea and check out a porpoise, aka pig-fish. Before the French hosed up the language they were called "mereswine", aka sea-pigs, which is what some idiot Europeans call guinea pigs. Makes zero sense. What even is a pig? No one knows.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

the German words for a bunch of different animals are just variations on pig (spike-pig for hedgehog, water pig for capybara, etc)

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Quickly, we need to know the size of their balls. All of them!

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

the German words for a bunch of different animals are just variations on pig (spike-pig for hedgehog, water pig for capybara, etc)

Earth pig for aardvark

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I'm learning so much today

Did you know humans are known as long pigs in the canibal community?

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

No. 6 posted:

Earth pig for aardvark

Lmao

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sophy Wackles posted:

The real question is: how many berries would
Chuck Berry bury if Chuck Berry could bury berries?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

It’s a pretty good whisky, but I feel like it’s a little overpriced compared to something like Eagle Rare 10yr (which goes for about half the price, if not less)

Tuna-Fire
Mar 4, 2001

etcetera, etcetera
Hair Elf
hoover hog!

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

We had a groundhog that lived under our back shed. We didn't want him digging under the garage, so we got a live capture trap and baited it with a big slice of muss melon.

He got trapped in it, so we drove the trap and him out in the woods and let him go. He seemed distressed at first, but then he turned his attention to the melon and just chowed on that while we were driving him.

When we put the trap on the ground and opened the door he shot like a rocket out of it and ran into the woods with just one backwards glance towards us.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

PeterCat posted:

We had a groundhog that lived under our back shed. We didn't want him digging under the garage, so we got a live capture trap and baited it with a big slice of muss melon.

He got trapped in it, so we drove the trap and him out in the woods and let him go. He seemed distressed at first, but then he turned his attention to the melon and just chowed on that while we were driving him.

When we put the trap on the ground and opened the door he shot like a rocket out of it and ran into the woods with just one backwards glance towards us.

now thats a whistle pig tale. ty for being a whistle pig ally and not doing the standard goon "yard nuisance" removal process of lighting it on fire and posting pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

PeterCat posted:

A whistle pig's journey