Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
there is no way that buck toothed huckster charlatan son of a bitch could have seen his shadow, the sun wasn't even visible, unless he had some lackey bastard shine a flashlight behind him. gently caress that horrid rat villain of low cunning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

the trick of the whole thing is he shows up six weeks before winter ends so it doesnt matter what happens pretty sneaky

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

You shut your goddam mouth

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Zippy the Bummer posted:

there is no way that buck toothed huckster charlatan son of a bitch could have seen his shadow, the sun wasn't even visible, unless he had some lackey bastard shine a flashlight behind him. gently caress that horrid rat villain of low cunning

https://voca.ro/15kyZVxP2FzH

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

ground hog is a bitch made beaver who can't swim or make a wood house and has a poo poo tail for idiots.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sluthog

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I was walking in the woods one day and a groundhog was in a tree and it fell out of the tree with a THUD when i passed by its tree and ran away as fat as its paws could haul its fat rear end to a nearby hole in the earth and it scared the hell out of me.

That is my groundhog story

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

lol

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.
I don't know if you guys knew this but it's called a Whistle Pig

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Jaffa, kree

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
We had a ground hog living underneath my shed for a long enough time that I thought it would be cute to put a little mailbox in front of the shed for him but then I stopped seeing him so I think a coyote may have gotten him :(

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Noblesse Obliged posted:

You shut your goddam mouth

Lmao

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Droundhog gay

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
poundhog

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

EorayMel posted:

I was walking in the woods one day and a groundhog was in a tree and it fell out of the tree with a THUD when i passed by its tree and ran away as fat as its paws could haul its fat rear end to a nearby hole in the earth and it scared the hell out of me.

That is my groundhog story

Sounds like that was actually a tree hog.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

he's not even a hog

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

you should be nice to animals

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

you fucker

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

How much ground would a groundhog hog if a groundhog could hog ground?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I also spend days grinding my hog lol

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

you fucker op

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

or as the french would say, "op le fuckeur"

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
That motherfucker owes me money and I know I AIN'T GETTING THAT poo poo BACK

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Knormal posted:

How much ground would a groundhog hog if a groundhog could hog ground?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

What if you shot the groundhog before it could see it's shadow?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

What if you shot the groundhog before it could see it's shadow?

people would probably be upset

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Help 30-50 groundhogs dug up my pumpkin patch and keep predicting different weather!!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

Help 30-50 groundhogs dug up my pumpkin patch and keep predicting different weather!!

tornadoes are formed by a group of groundhogs working together to alternate temperatures and air pressure in a small area.

Hurricanes are formed by the Groundhog King, a sort of collective organism made out of all of the smartest groundhogs in the world. There has, historically, only been one, but there are theories that this may have changed.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Grounfhog is just a total bitchmade fake rear end sonic loving groundhog cant go fastc st all!!!!!!

Gregoire
Feb 3, 2014
I still have not seen that movie, but I have enough monotonous, unpleasant, repetitive situations in my life already.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Gregoire posted:

I still have not seen that movie, but I have enough monotonous, unpleasant, repetitive situations in my life already.

Bill Murray actually tries a bit, a small miracle, but still gets upstaged by Tobolowsky.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

We had a groundhog that lived under our back shed. We didn't want him digging under the garage, so we got a live capture trap and baited it with a big slice of muss melon.

He got trapped in it, so we drove the trap and him out in the woods and let him go. He seemed distressed at first, but then he turned his attention to the melon and just chowed on that while we were driving him.

When we put the trap on the ground and opened the door he shot like a rocket out of it and ran into the woods with just one backwards glance towards us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

TIP posted:

people would probably be upset

Not if winter ended.