Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
gently caress your creative titles.

Lampard is back! Not in pog form however. Hes taken over noted poo poo club for wankers Everton, who are known for giving managers time.

Personally this couldn't be greater for me as I want both him and Everton to fail horribly...

The Transfer window is shut! Did your team get who they wanted?

Arsenal sold or loaned out all their players (or literally paid one to gently caress off) and now have no attack force besides Saka who's back is already starting to give way under the pressure of carrying that team, he scored Arsenal's only goal throughout January.

Also noted up and coming star Mason Greenwood was arrested on being a loving scumbag.

Oh yeah also theres a league going on

City winning the league, well I never...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leeds are going to finish above Everton and bielsa is going to do the binoculars at lampard and hell, I can't wait

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

So even after getting that table image I actually didnt see where Everton were

:lol:

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Lampard in a relegation fight is extremely good

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Newcastle's next match is at home to Everton lol

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Lampard in a relegation fight is extremely good

They've got Leeds the weekend after next which should be fun.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
It's occurred to me that Joey Barton, who has multiple convictions for assault, including against his own team mates, has played more professional games (and managed more professional teams) than all the out, gay players in Britain combined. Of course by "all" I mean "Literally just Justin Fashanu" because Thomas Hitzlsperger and that one journeyman in the lower leagues whose name I can't remember both came out after their careers ended. It's almost better for your career to rape a woman than to have consensual sex with a man (and yes I know about the accusations against Fashanu, but they came after he retired).

There's something deeply, deeply wrong at a fundamental level with football and they can have all the pink laces and rainbow armbands in the world and it won't change it.

e: Just realised this was meant to go in the feral thread but gently caress it.

goddamnedtwisto fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Feb 3, 2022

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Framk

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jose posted:

Newcastle's next match is at home to Everton lol

Big ups the Toffees imo.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I know both are relatively unlikely but I hope Liverpool win the league and Frank Lampard gets relegated

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Everton lol

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Will be interesting to see if a 4th manager in a row will think he's shite while terminally online fans still claim he's the next Messi or some poo poo.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

TheRat posted:

Will be interesting to see if a 4th manager in a row will think he's shite while terminally online fans still claim he's the next Messi or some poo poo.

Who?

E oh Donny

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Yeah, Van De Beek has this absurd online cult following where people act as if he's the best player at the club and everyone is just being mean holding him back, whereas in reality he's been far from good enough any time he's gotten playtime.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Same thing with Minamino - "just gotta get him the ball and he'll get there!" they cry out as he blunders chance after chance

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Slotducks posted:

Same thing with Minamino - "just gotta get him the ball and he'll get there!" they cry out as he blunders chance after chance

Minamino has been better than VDB.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Flashbacks to 'why isn't nketiah starting every game' every time Bamford failed to get a hat trick

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Why can’t Nolan get in the England side?

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

TheRat posted:

Yeah, Van De Beek has this absurd online cult following where people act as if he's the best player at the club and everyone is just being mean holding him back, whereas in reality he's been far from good enough any time he's gotten playtime.

I think it's more the thing where he was bought as a £40m first-team transfer as someone who was well-rated at Ajax, and then was immediately relegated to Michael Owen status without getting much of a chance

if he's poo poo and piss and not cut out for the PL then who the gently caress scouted and paid for him and furthermore, can we beat them with shoes

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

FullLeatherJacket posted:

who the gently caress scouted and paid for him and furthermore, can we beat them with shoes

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Has easy ed got another job lined up yet or do we have to wait for his inevitable stint as chairman of the EFL

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

the sex ghost posted:

Has easy ed got another job lined up yet or do we have to wait for his inevitable stint as chairman of the EFL

unless I missed a new development "consultancy grift role at Manchester United"

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

the sex ghost posted:

Think he made like £5mil a year so he's probably gonna sit on a boat in the south of france for a while

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

He’s going to Raith Rovers

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

woodward may be one of the more contemptible characters of english football, which is saying a lot since they're at best huge idiots and at worst actual rapists

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

That is some low hanging neck beard hair.

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

dear god does the neckbeard just keep going down to his pubes!?!?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
You just know his chest hair goes straight into His neck beard with no break.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
https://twitter.com/johnspacemuller/status/1490993768308576260

Lol

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

And that's The Burnley Way

e: Also lol that you can tell the effects of two individual players at West Ham - left-central midfield is The Rice Zone where none dare tread, then behind it is The Creswell Chasm where you can just do what you want.

goddamnedtwisto fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Feb 8, 2022

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

goddamnedtwisto posted:

And that's The Burnley Way

e: Also lol that you can tell the effects of two individual players at West Ham - left-central midfield is The Rice Zone where none dare tread, then behind it is The Creswell Chasm where you can just do what you want.

lol, now I want to see all of the nicknames for the various areas on the pitch for each team

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

sticksy posted:

lol, now I want to see all of the nicknames for the various areas on the pitch for each team

The Trent Zone is pretty apparent on the Liverpool one.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
The City one having a void where Harry Kane should be, and the Spurs one having a bigger void where Kane should be but he has to drop back too much for service is good.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Total Meatlove posted:

The City one having a void where Harry Kane should be, and the Spurs one having a bigger void where Kane should be but he has to drop back too much for service is good.

Tbf Spurs' big void is their Trophy Cabinet

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

paddyboat posted:

The Trent Zone is pretty apparent on the Liverpool one.

aka Mothercare

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Total Meatlove posted:

Do City really have a void? They control every important area of the pitch that they can. They've got more control in front of the box than Chelsea or Liverpool or the rest of the top 6.

Unless the opposition keeper and center backs are non-existent, I don't think any team is getting more touches in the opposing team's box than the opposing team. I bet Kane wouldn't change City's map at all.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Eric Cantonese posted:

They've got more control in front of the box

They have now Mendy's been caught

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

They have now Mendy's been caught

:chloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU