Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
It's not going to happen but we can still hope

https://twitter.com/thetimes/status/1497481832069218304?t=nJfEVL7QiiqbnHsPm73tYg&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

at no point was my 'nationalise lukaku' plan facetious in any way

the facetious part was when I said that there was enough for everyone in the country to have a share

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

FullLeatherJacket posted:

at no point was my 'nationalise lukaku' plan facetious in any way

the facetious part was when I said that there was enough for everyone in the country to have a share

Maybe if he goes back to the belgian camp and bulks up again?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1497644999667851266?t=BKUbTxofd3Z29_IyVSImOg&s=19

Hit the club with an unexplained wealth order imo

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

I'm guessing this is just a Dan Snyder/Washington Commanders thing. Nominally give up control until the heat is off.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Trying to do wordle but every day for the last week or so the word is QUEST. Must be broken

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Rip Bielsa

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Guy got Leeds back, but like everywhere else he’s been he kind of hits a wall after a few years. Still a legend.

Rumor is that Leeds’ next game will be nicht ein loving Freundschaftspiel https://youtu.be/fLMmr2HvTwI

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Imagine the hubris to sack god. Knew it was coming though, hope whoever the new person is can get something out of this stretch of winnable games

Could write a lengthy effortpost about what he did but nobody wants to look at that. Any club would struggle if they lost 8 first team players, really unfortunate. Rip big man

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Hit the club with an unexplained winding up order imo

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

the sex ghost posted:

Imagine the hubris to sack god. Knew it was coming though, hope whoever the new person is can get something out of this stretch of winnable games

Could write a lengthy effortpost about what he did but nobody wants to look at that. Any club would struggle if they lost 8 first team players, really unfortunate. Rip big man

wellllllll, you're getting an American

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Apparently their wage bill was 2nd lowest in the league too, which combined with their list of injuries and small squad, really exposed them

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
I hope the interpreter gets a proper severance package. If it was anyone else I'd wonder if they'd just be told "go away" but you have to imagine Bielsa will look out for him.

gently caress it, I'd read an auto-biography/memoir from the interpreter if he was around on more than just match days.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

season 3 of ted lasso coming sooner than expected

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
:redflag:
you know things are going well if your team decides to hire an american manager

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/paul_c_watson/status/1497651136014127106

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

the sex ghost posted:

i'd read it :justpost:

psyer
Mar 26, 2013

Mrenda posted:

I hope the interpreter gets a proper severance package. If it was anyone else I'd wonder if they'd just be told "go away" but you have to imagine Bielsa will look out for him.

gently caress it, I'd read an auto-biography/memoir from the interpreter if he was around on more than just match days.

Bielsa is the one that pays his coaching staff and probably the interpreter. Most likely he will pay basically whatever payoff he gets to them.

Edit: Looks like he is also the performance analyst on the team.

https://twitter.com/af_clavijo?t=KRsvkWyQTLWe49N_Owx5bQ&s=09

psyer fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Feb 27, 2022

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

Wait, are you saying billionaires are immune from consequences?

But also lol at targeting Russian billionaires when they've all committed countless atrocities.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

whos that broooown posted:

Wait, are you saying billionaires are immune from consequences?

But also lol at targeting Russian billionaires when they've all committed countless atrocities.

And also that Abromavich hasn’t divested the actual ownership, so if he personally is sanctioned, they still might be proper hosed.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
That would be a shame.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

i'm literally weeping for the chels fans right now

if only they hadn't bought damien duff, maybe then they'd be solvent

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Bielsa out.

Now gently caress off Leeds

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Chelsea released a statement about Russia invading Ukraine

quote:

The situation in Ukraine is horrific and devastating. Chelsea FC’s thoughts are with everyone in Ukraine. Everyone at the club is praying for peace.

That's it... literally all they wrote.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Strong "Sorry you're offended dying" energy lol

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

FullLeatherJacket posted:

if only they hadn't bought damien duff, maybe then they'd be solvent

We regret nothing.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
it's official Bielsa is sacked, good night sweet prince

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/RhonddaBryant/status/1497972318676537347

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

New month new thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3995247