Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

midnight lasagna
Oct 15, 2016

this pit is full of stat boosters
This is a thread for posting about when video games let you make things. Show off things you've made and give or ask for recommendations on what games are best for letting you make stuff. Post your cool OCs, self inserts, sliders-at-max abominations, or whatever, and all the pages and pages of pointless lore you wrote for them.

Dragon's Dogma isn't my favourite game to play, and in all honestly I'm not really a fan of / very terrible at action RPGs, but it has a surprisingly in depth character creator, and it lets you create and share your own characters for others to download and adventure with too. The selection of clothing in this game isn't great if you're just buying it as a dress up sim with combat as a side, but it's got the best range of body customization in any RPG I've ever played!

Here's the last character I made with a regular, height slider not set to maximum NPC on the right for comparison. The larger you are in this game the more you can carry, so it's actually optimal to be as huge as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

midnight lasagna
Oct 15, 2016

this pit is full of stat boosters
Very nice to see everyone'e creations, although the sausage centaurs might give me nightmares. They look like the animal I'd imagine hot dog meat comes from.

Pokemon Legends has some nice clothing options, although my favourite Pokemon game for clothing will always be Pokemon Y.

World's most powerful Galactic Grunt, Red Ranger, and a style I call "saving the world in my PJs".

A couple more of my Arisen from Dragon's Dogma. I never had much luck with the game's photo mode, but you can take some good screencaps during cutscenes if you're fast. Maybe I should replay it sometime...