Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm just curious as to what's going on with your life at this moment. What are you up to? Doing anything fun? Working? Masturbating?

I'm just shitposting right now and making like my 5th thread ever in 12 years. I have some economics homework due Saturday that I really have to do and I haven't started the advanced programming homework I was assigned Monday. I gotta get on that. I have a few hobbies I could be doing like building rockets or learning how to crochet but I just never have the energy or motivation. Maybe I'll force myself to do something tonight.

What's going on everyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
good thread pw

I'm smoking some weed - I hope some of the last weed I ever smoke. I've said that a lot but this might be the time. Today was supposed to be the day but I failed. Tomorrow seems like it might be the day

gonna watch the raptors play tonight, they have just been a ton of fun to watch recently - gary trent jr is going for his 6th game in a row with +30 pts which would be a new record for the team. pretty cool.

have a good one everyone

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Just got home from work and am about to clear out the litterbox. Might shitpost and then game.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Livin the dream op

Thinkin about the pork chops imma eat when im home

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

not smoking cigarettes and mad about it

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I just got to work so I'm going to try to look busy for the next 2 hours until everyone else goes home, then I'll try to do as little as possible for the next 7 hours.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Brainstorming ways to get Pennywise the Frown to watch an anime.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

working from home at my new cheapo desk and reading the shock doctrine. good book about milton friedmans economic policies and how governments use natural disasters to implement radical changes. thanks to whoever recommended it from the trump thread :)

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Snow day off work so I finished the first book of the Jack reacher series, played some video games, and ate edibles.

Also took a nap. Pretty good 👍

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

BONER X posted:

same. i switched from vaping to zyn a couple of months ago and now im trying to get off that too. my flavored toothpicks come in tomorrow. ive only got two pouches left and im thinking about snorting them for max effect.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
🍷

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

The Walrus posted:

I'm smoking some weed - I hope some of the last weed I ever smoke. I've said that a lot but this might be the time. Today was supposed to be the day but I failed. Tomorrow seems like it might be the day

Are you trying to quit? There should be a sober thread a page or two back in GBS.

chainchompz posted:

Just got home from work and am about to clear out the litterbox. Might shitpost and then game.

Thank you for reminding me to clean Penny's litterbox.

BONER X posted:

You can do it!

Meme Poker Party posted:

Brainstorming ways to get Pennywise the Frown to watch an anime.

Timestamped for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIuYQ_4TcXg&t=186s

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

learning how to crochet

I'm wearin these...foot warmers? Slippers? I dunno what you call them. But my ma made them as a xmas gift for me. So you should learn to knit/crochet!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

same. i switched from vaping to zyn a couple of months ago and now im trying to get off that too. my flavored toothpicks come in tomorrow. ive only got two pouches left and im thinking about snorting them for max effect.

cold turkey while both of my kids are sick and i'm catching it too so i want to die

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I'm wearin these...foot warmers? Slippers? I dunno what you call them. But my ma made them as a xmas gift for me. So you should learn to knit/crochet!

Those are cool. A family friend made my mom arm/hand/wrist warmer things and she asked her to make me some. I probably have Reynauld's syndrome like my mom so I'm looking forward to it.

Like these:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Reading warhams books and finishing up a beer, then I'm off to bed.

Goodnight. :)

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Cold in Texas. Going to make hot cocoa and watch Netflix and hope power stays on.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
got finished with work early today

thinkin about hitting the bell to live mas

:thunk:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Finished work early and not gonna tell anyone I don't have anything to do right now.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I try to brush up/learn/train at least one new thing per day. We are doing EMR poo poo today and refreshing up on various protocols, running drills.

It turns out that pregnancy really loving sucks in more ways than you might think, and is generally gross. TV lied. Labour and delivery, especially in an emerg situation where packaging and transport is not possible in time, jesus christ... You call this a miracle of life? loving nightmare of life.

You REALLY want to do that in a hospital or at least have transport ready if you are doing some granola home thing. If poo poo goes sideways, you don't have a lot of time (or skills, equipment) to fix it, or in many cases, not a drat thing you can do in the field.

Fuckin' yikes. All a dude has to do is blow his load in a couple minutes then pass out. The division of labour (lol) is not really balanced here.

At least we have child support laws if said sperm donor just peaces out. And kids are cute when they stop looking like weird alien larva, and we need to keep the species going. But yeah. Yikes.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Just made some tacos for the wife and kid. Gonna make a burrito and slam beers cause im def not gonna work tomorrow due to snow storm. I'm getting back into Elite Dangerous, I'll make a private server if anyone is interested. Need to bust out my mining rig(python) so I can afford the 7A power plant or distributor(i forgot which) at 99million credits for my Anaconda

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
drat, tacos sound good. Maybe I'll make some within the next few days.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i have a 20 gal bin full of worms and im gonna move em into a fresh bin so i can harvest their poop from the old one

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Mr. Meagles posted:

i have a 20 gal bin full of worms and im gonna move em into a fresh bin so i can harvest their poop from the old one

compost or fetish?

Heyo Penny, I'm seriously considering getting a VR lapset.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
just waiting until sleep time

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I think I might go grocery shopping tonight now. Get the ingredients for tacos and I plan on making one of the versions of this egg bake and one version of these baked oatmeal muffins. I need to eat more and I don't eat breakfast often so grabbing one of those and spending 30-60 seconds eating it should be easy. I've been making smoothies lately too which is nice but that takes effort.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

eating egg roll in a bowl and doing some sketches of what will eventually be "real art"

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I just woke up and I'm smashing some cups of coffee to prepare my body for pooping

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Procrastinating dinner.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Just ate dinner, nervous about whether I'm gonna get this new apartment, about to watch Ink Master

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Sitting around with a congested head wondering if it's just a cold, a sinus infection, or the 'vid that I'm waiting for results on.

I've had a sneeze building up for about 10 minutes and it's driving me nuts.

Thunder Bear
Jul 27, 2009

fig. 0143
As of today I haven't smoked weed in a month, after smoking daily for almost a decade.

I mostly did it as a tolerance break, but also just to prove that I could. It was supposed to be for a month, but I'm feeling pretty good so I might go for a little longer. :) Definitely going to start again once Elden Ring comes out, though.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Reading lines for my sibling’s audition for a TV pilot.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

YeahTubaMike posted:

Procrastinating dinner.

Same. I'm hungry but don't want to eat. I'm having an energy drink to hopefully get me to go to the store.

Also, Penny is licking my head..... as is tradition.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Thunder Bear posted:

As of today I haven't smoked weed in a month, after smoking daily for almost a decade.

I mostly did it as a tolerance break, but also just to prove that I could. It was supposed to be for a month, but I'm feeling pretty good so I might go for a little longer. :) Definitely going to start again once Elden Ring comes out, though.

hell yeah same except 19 years

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Almost done with work. Everyone is loving up so it was a very long day! Then I’m going to the dog park and reading a good book I got called brief lives of idiots by ermanno cavazzoni

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Those look very comfy

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Are you trying to quit? There should be a sober thread a page or two back in GBS.

yes. i don't know what to do with that info though. say hi?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Thunder Bear posted:

nice. I'm actually hoping to play that sober to prove to myself I can still find joy in life without drugs.

it's winter or I'd go outside to try and find joy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I just got home from work, now im petting my dog and reading the forums before i go to the gym