Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Nooner posted:

Im going to sleep now. Goodnight goons (:

Goodnight fam :)

I hydrated some coir and am pasteurizing it overnight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019
i am so alone

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Gratz on bby

I'm going to work and listening to a podcast about the Lazarus hacking group.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
I'm off work with "anxiety" and have been given "medication" it's pretty terrible but so was working so it's a wash my dudes.

Used my time off so far to play oblivion for the first time so it ain't all rainy.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Laying in bed posting next to my sleeping gf :)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Trying to make a flowchart and considering starting drikning angain.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

kntfkr posted:

I became a dad again.

I just finished cleaning the living room and bedrooms so my wife can bring home baby sister to a clean house. I still gotta clean the kitchen but I've had like 6 hours of sleep over the past 3 days so I am posting and half watching some dumb German movie on Netflix called The Privelege: Ein Nuisancefone. So far, there have been no Rammstein songs in the soundtrack so I cannot recommend it.

I started a new job and more money means all the older appliances immediately decided to break in succession. Replaced the hot water heater and need to get a new dryer tomorrow. Can't even complain tho. I feel very lucky and I am happy.

Sounds nice

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Im trying to decide how big of an edible i want to take to deal with working on Friday

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:

vyst posted:

Im trying to decide how big of an edible i want to take to deal with working on Friday

What's on the menu? I've some sour apple paté de fruits (500mg per pack of 8 jellies and I usually have one) and a 350mg bottle of peach and mango thc lean that goes real well over some vanilla ice cream. Undecided myself.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

What's on the menu? I've some sour apple paté de fruits (500mg per pack of 8 jellies and I usually have one) and a 350mg bottle of peach and mango thc lean that goes real well over some vanilla ice cream. Undecided myself.

Truthfully i just dump THC distillate into a capsule from a syringe and swallow but that doesn't resonate with the crowd like edibles does lol

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
My FIL had been making so many cookie edibles he's going to give himself the betes. I keep trying to tell him to do something similar but I guess he's having fun baking

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

vyst posted:

Truthfully i just dump THC distillate into a capsule from a syringe and swallow but that doesn't resonate with the crowd like edibles does lol

That’s what I used to do years ago when I was still smoking. Did a decarb and double boiler in coconut oil then used a pipette to fill each capsule in a capsule machine. I’ve had super bad experiences with edibles and they would trigger my gag reflex at the mere smell of edibles so capsules were game changing

Today I’m checking field capacity of my coir after this meeting and then mixing a tub :)

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I slept well last night for the first time in a while but had to wake up early to do my IOP. That was ok. I got a haircut and went grocery shopping.

I had a phone appt with my sleep doctor and he prescribed me modafinil since I'm napping 2-3 hours a day. So that's really awesome. I hope it helps. They also brought down my CPAP pressure which was really high and early in the morning it's blowing off my face. They did it remotely from Milwaukee which I thought was super cool. I didn't know they could do that.

I'm going to a fancy German restaurant with my mom and nephew in 1.5 hours so I'm excited about that. I'm gonna get myself a big rear end pork shank. I've never had that before.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Is your cpap like Wi-Fi enabled or have a cellular chip or something because that’s really neat

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

painted this slow boy

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

BONER X posted:

painted this slow boy

your painting is getting really good sid

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

buglord posted:

Is your cpap like Wi-Fi enabled or have a cellular chip or something because that’s really neat

It can't be wifi because I'm 30 miles away. It must have some sort of cellular chip. Or it's magic. I don't know these things.

BONER X posted:

painted this slow boy

This is awesome.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

did another painting it started as a valentines gift for my wife of her holding my daughter but i messed up on my daughters face and couldnt get it how i wanted so it became this sort of folk horror piece and to be honest i totally love it

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Thinking about murdering my boyfriend's neighbor, but I won't bc it would be rude of me.

(Is it required to play League at 1 am and voice chat loudly?)

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
Yes I belive thats in the TOS.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
I was just chilling here with my cat in my lap, but then I had to go investigate a crashing sound downstairs.

Luckily, it was just the laundry basket falling off the dryer.

But now the cat has gone off to do her own thing :smith:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I ended up having a few last night out of boredom. Watched Greyhound which was ok. Not exactly what I was expecting.

Since I stayed up so late drinking and watching movies I missed my Buddhist meeting at 10am today. I'm upset about that but oh well. I plan on going to a coffee shop and forcing myself to do my homework. I have two weeks to catch up on. I need to contact my instructor to let him know what's going on. I'm registered with disability services (I was told to by my counselor for bipolar since my schedule can get hosed up bad really quickly) so he knows something is up but not what. I will try to avoid going into detail since I tend to spill my guts and get all e/n all the time (like now).

I'll only watch some of the game when I get home from the coffee shop. I'm gonna get "The Leftovers" wrap that has what I'd imagine to be Thanksgiving stuff in it. Sounds good. Then for dinner I'll have this prepared meal that the butcher makes at the grocery store. You just throw it in the oven for an hour to cook it. I really like them for an easy dinner. This one is a stuffed pork chop on a bed of stuffing.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BONER X posted:

did another painting it started as a valentines gift for my wife of her holding my daughter but i messed up on my daughters face and couldnt get it how i wanted so it became this sort of folk horror piece and to be honest i totally love it

did you post these in another thread or am I being punk'd?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

did you post these in another thread or am I being punk'd?

probably lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BONER X posted:

probably lol

best answer i could have asked for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Watched the Super Bowl and now drawing a Valentine’s Day card :)