Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Charles Bukowski posted:

I am looking forward to home. I ordered a joint roller from the internet and it arrived just before work. I'm gonna have the cleanest rolls now, what a treat to come home to.

ok no lie you shouldn't need a roller bro :P get those joint rollin skills on point!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I used to do well with a dollar bill. But I did get a roller for a while so I could roll my own cigs when I was more poor. It was very easy to roll them too tight though. It took a whole lot of practice.

It's an art.

I'll probably smoke tonight. Out of a bowl. That's my preferred delivery method. Simple. When I'm alone I guess. A joint is good for a crowd. Otherwise it's too much waste. It's burning even when you're not smoking it.

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I roll a p good joint myself (had some practice) but usually i just smoke out of a bowl myself honestly. Not tonight, tho :/ out of green and i didn't wanna buy that crappy D8 poo poo at the CBD store.
(agreed joints are good for a crowd)

Cosmic Thing fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Feb 4, 2022

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

deep dish peat moss posted:

I'm drawing the attendees of a Salad Party

This rules.

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

carotline looks randy

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Cosmic Thing posted:

carotline looks randy

:same:

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

I'm working on another $100.00 rescue guitar , just need to find a screw and spring for the middle pickup and throw some strings on it.
Good luck on the sobriety OP.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
That's great! I bought a new guitar last year that I haven't even touched yet. I always wanted this style of guitar so I thought, gently caress it, and just bought an affordable one. I should probably try to play some music sometime again. It might make me feel something.... anything.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

From the LEGO thread in Hobbies, Crafts, & Houses

Carbohydrates posted:

Fixed up that new Fender set to feature the correct guitar

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
He just lays next to me when he isn't zooming around and jumping everywhere.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Im watching tv with my wife and then imma go to bed cause its a work night

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

Pennywise the Frown posted:

That's great! I bought a new guitar last year that I haven't even touched yet. I always wanted this style of guitar so I thought, gently caress it, and just bought an affordable one. I should probably try to play some music sometime again. It might make me feel something.... anything.

The 100's are priced lower than the jr's but I think they are better guitars.

I just finished replacing the switch on one of mine to get it ready for sale. I have a guitar hording problem I'm trying to deal with unsuccessfully.
Edit
Your cat is great.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Wow. That's a real one.

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Wow. That's a real one.

Same make and model as yours , or did you mean a real problem?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

That strange guy posted:

Same make and model as yours , or did you mean a real problem?

No. Yours is a Les Paul. Mine is an Epiphone.

edit: or wait, is Les Paul the style. I don't remember.

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

Nope same guitar. I prefer the neck on the epiphone lp100 it's not a clunky 2x4 like the gibsons. This one had a broken neck when I got it and has given me no end to frustrating wiring issues.

This is another lp 100 project in the works.

And heres the same model in bourbon burst.
My current goal is to sell off 20 guitars and amps. I spend more time maintaining and fixing than I do playing.

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit
I spend most of my time outside of work vaguely dissociated from whats going on in front of me these days, everyone i ever cared about hates me and never wants to see me again so now i don't really have anything going on anymore

I spent most of today replaying dark souls 2 and watching youtube videos on the other monitor, i tried going to the gym but i was too tired and just gave up on it

i think the booster shot might be making me extra tired from a couple days ago but it could just be broken brain

I swipe on tinder a lot but the only matches are people with onlyfans accounts that they want you to subscribe to, i'm not really interested in that. there's 14 matches from a while ago but none of them message me and i wouldn't know what to say as a first message anyways lol

Mafic Rhyolite fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Feb 4, 2022

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mafic Rhyolite posted:

I spend most of my time outside of work vaguely dissociated from whats going on in front of me these days, everyone i ever cared about hates me and never wants to see me again so now i don't really have anything going on anymore

I spent most of today replaying dark souls 2 and watching youtube videos on the other monitor, i tried going to the gym but i was too tired and just gave up on it

i think the booster shot might be making me extra tired from a couple days ago but it could just be broken brain

I swipe on tinder a lot but the only matches are people with onlyfans accounts that they want you to subscribe to, i'm not really interested in that. there's 14 matches from a while ago but none of them message me and i wouldn't know what to say as a first message anyways lol

From one broke brain to another I’m sorry bro :glomp:

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit
It's better this way I think, I'm too unfocused to feel bad about my bad life

I think I'm taking too much of a dose in my weed brownies and getting second day weed hangovers but I don't mind really, I don't really get any physical problems other than tiredness from it. I can just take ephedrine and caffeine when I go back to work to clear it up next week.

I'd rather take real adhd meds but they won't give you them without a prescription and you can't get a prescription without a family doctor and there's no family doctors in my city or any city in a 500km radius because astronomical housing costs and immigration rules make it impossible for the number of doctors to ever increase

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Everyone loves me afaik and life is good

Right now I've just woken up and will start to "work" from home

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mafic Rhyolite posted:

I think I'm taking too much of a dose in my weed brownies and getting second day weed hangovers but I don't mind really, I don't really get any physical problems other than tiredness from it. I can just take ephedrine and caffeine when I go back to work to clear it up next week.

I'd rather take real adhd meds but they won't give you them without a prescription and you can't get a prescription without a family doctor and there's no family doctors in my city or any city in a 500km radius because astronomical housing costs and immigration rules make it impossible for the number of doctors to ever increase

Why does everyone hate you?

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Mafic Rhyolite posted:

As garbo as America's healthcare system is at least I was able to just shop around to different psychs until I got an adderall prescription :kiddo: I am literally non-functional without them. In December I had to go a week without them because my psychiatrist was traveling for the holidays and forgot to refill my prescription first and I still haven't really recovered from that

but yeah ADHD meds are fuckin dumb. I always count them as soon as I get them and occasionally the bottle will be 1-2 pills short but there's nothing I can do about that. The way drug laws are written here the pharmacy I get them from has to run annual screenings on me where they consider things like my demeanor when interacting with their staff, check for prescriptions I have at other pharmacies, and fill out a report about whether I've appeared agitated or whatever throughout the year. And I'm always too afraid that if I go back and go "yo uh I'm supposed to have 60 but I only got 58" they'll assume I'm trying to scam free meds and do some investigation. If they feel that I was frustrated or agitated when picking up my prescription from them I can literally lose my prescription and ability to be prescribed adderall, which is real fun when there's an issue with the Rx and I'm agitated because I don't have the meds I've been taking for 4 years that I need to function and I'm agitated without.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Feb 4, 2022

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Can you ask them to do their job and count the pills before you leave with them?

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Probably, but I figure if someone in the pharmacy is skimming them and I ask them to count them out or something they'll just find a way to report me. I just choose not to rock the boat because the laws around schedule 2 drugs are loving nuts.

e: The way US drug control laws are written, Adderall is considered two entire steps worse and more addictive than Valium and Xanax :rolleyes: The only drugs legally considered worse than adderall are things like heroin, LSD, ecstasy and... weed. It is considered the equivalent of Fentanyl, legally speaking. So every doctor and every pharmacy is legally required to treat you like a potential junkie when you have a prescription for it.

I kind of get it because withdrawal is poo poo and debilitating even when taking them as prescribed, but IMO that's just a good reason to make sure people who need them and take them responsibly don't have issues refilling their prescription. I was diagnosed and got my prescription at the age of 30 and the difference in my ability to function is so stark that I literally do not know how I survived the first 30 years of my life without them. When I first started them it felt like waking up for the very first time in my life. There shouldn't be so many barriers to medication that enables basic human functionality for people who need it.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Feb 4, 2022

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Anxiety was killing me for the past 4 months but its all good now. Got some...100 proof medicine.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Jus' wallowing in depression while enjoying a cup of tisane OP.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
waking up to greet the day, brewing a tall glass of updog

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i fell asleep on top of a thick rear end nixon watch right in the small of my back

it hurts but i haven't been up this early in a while so i'm gonna drink preworkout and go to planet witness to judge people

c ya

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Spuddy would be more successful if he didn't get baked before every social function
and the tomato should be named Thomato

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Feb 4, 2022

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm piss.

Goddamn Hippy
Jan 18, 2006
Currently sitting on a forklift waiting for another forklift to get out of the way, listening to terence mckenna on my secret earbud and working up a poo poo that will waste more company time.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I got reminded of a story that relates to why I stopped drinking. When I got drunk I did pranks but like, not aggressive or violent or whatever. Just dumb.

One time I was drunk enough that a friend arrived with a leg in a cast and crutches. Drunk me thought it'd be funny to put them on a high shelf (they were much shorter). When people said it wasn't even funny I apologised, went to the toilet where the hosts step stool for their kid to learn to use the toilet was, and put it in front of the shelf and then lost my poo poo laughing.

Another time I got blackout drunk and I woke up to notes that were telling me that I promised to get the dog, and to not let them down. I had no idea and asked people and they told me they heard something about a dog but didn't know anything. I proceeded to panic for a day until my friends came clean. When I got blackout drunk I wrote the notes knowing they meant nothing and told them to not tell me because it'd be funny. I didn't have anyone to gently caress with so I hosed with myself.

This is part of why I stopped drinking.

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit

Cosmic Thing posted:

Why does everyone hate you?

It depends on which of three different accounts I believe is true. The synthesis of all of them leads me to believe that if you're pathetic enough people will inherently start to hate you no matter what you do.

Goodguy3
Aug 11, 2016

"What?! I'm not tangled up like this for fun, you know!"
At the dentists office. Just finished getting a cleaning. Waiting for the dentist to come do the final check and he's still in a procedure. I've been waiting around 30 minutes now.

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

STABASS posted:

waking up to greet the day, brewing a tall glass of updog

What's updog?

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

From the context it’s some kind of drink.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Cosmic Thing posted:

What's updog?

Not much, how about you? I'm having updoc, myself.

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mafic Rhyolite posted:

It depends on which of three different accounts I believe is true. The synthesis of all of them leads me to believe that if you're pathetic enough people will inherently start to hate you no matter what you do.

Heh, keep frontin'. ..you keep poking at and bullying a "pathetic" person long enough they're bound to come find you and give you a reason to hate them bro.

Cosmic Thing fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Feb 4, 2022

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Im at work OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Nooner posted: