Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
cleaned the whole bathroom and washed the shower curtain and bath rugs. now doing my sheets. also drinking some hard seltzy

tomorrow ima wake up in soft fresh sheets and start my week in a spotless bathroom cant wait

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I took my sister and nephew to look at a car and took them to Buffalo Wild Wings.

Jesus Christ it was loving $102 with tip. wtf is that poo poo all about?

That's a pretty cheap a car tbqh. But who the gently caress tips a for a used car?

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
I hosted a Chinese New Year dinner party last night with my not-yet-boyfriend, my sister, and my sister's boyfriend in attendance. I made steamed whole red snapper, mushroom sticky rice, smashed cucumber salad, and pickled bean sprout salad. Today I cleaned up after the party, put together a big wooden bookshelf, and am making fish stock with the leftovers from last night.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Male Tears posted:

I hosted a Chinese New Year dinner party last night with my not-yet-boyfriend, my sister, and my sister's boyfriend in attendance. I made steamed whole red snapper, mushroom sticky rice, smashed cucumber salad, and pickled bean sprout salad. Today I cleaned up after the party, put together a big wooden bookshelf, and am making fish stock with the leftovers from last night.

what a loving hero! I wish I cared

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Outrail posted:

That's a pretty cheap a car tbqh. But who the gently caress tips a for a used car?

they gave a good tug-to-go.

Thunder Bear
Jul 27, 2009

fig. 0143
I work a night shift, which is usually when I get most of my shitposting done, but lately I'm getting kind of tired of staring at my phone during lunch break so I've been bringing a book. I'm slowly working through Glen Cook's The Black Company, it's pretty good.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
The Black Company series absolutely does own, I hope you enjoy it. I ended up having to find some of it online, I can't recall if books of the South or the collection after it was out of print at the time.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Outrail posted:

My last car cost 100€ and I made it back on my first work trip because the kilometrage reimbursement was like 150€. :mmmhmm:

Thunder Bear
Jul 27, 2009

fig. 0143

Charles Bukowski posted:

The Black Company series absolutely does own, I hope you enjoy it. I ended up having to find some of it online, I can't recall if books of the South or the collection after it was out of print at the time.

I have quite a few fantasy novels to get through (their names escape me right now, but one of them is the first book in the Malazan series) and I'm surprised at just how many different authors call Glen Cook an inspiration, so I decided to just start there. :)

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

I took my sister and nephew to look at a car and took them to Buffalo Wild Wings.

Jesus Christ it was loving $102 with tip. wtf is that poo poo all about?

Tremendously overpriced. There's no reason to ever go to a Buffalo Sad Wings

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Thunder Bear posted:

I have quite a few fantasy novels to get through (their names escape me right now, but one of them is the first book in the Malazan series) and I'm surprised at just how many different authors call Glen Cook an inspiration, so I decided to just start there. :)

The Malazan series is so goddamn good.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

3D Megadoodoo posted:

My last car cost 100€ and I made it back on my first work trip because the kilometrage reimbursement was like 150€. :mmmhmm:

Risky but I like it.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
currently: posting

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

got three dogs for daycare today and i just walked two other dogs and now i am walking back to my home where the daycare dogs are hanging with my wife and kids

walked these good boys

and these two good girls and good boy are hanging out all day

Shats Basoon
Jun 13, 2013

Same. I'm hungry but don't want to eat. I'm having an energy drink to hopefully get me to go to the store.

Also, Penny is licking my head..... as is tradition.

Good cat

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I missed my intensive outpatient zoom meeting today. Just totally forgot about it. While I was typing that they just called to check in on me. I'll be there on Wednesday!

I have a bunch of programming homework that needs to be done by midnight tonight. I plan on loading up on caffeine and eventually getting the motivation to start working on that.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
The Mrs made a fried chicken sandwich with Tony C's and dang it was good. Gonna hit my gym and then go gently caress around at work until 7 am. Then it's 3 days off baybeeee

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Taking a bath then hanging with the boys on discord

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i just ate dinner it was one of those enchelada tray dealies from Costco that you just throw in the oven. it was pretty good. now i am gonna read the forums for a bit

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

just ate a big ole psilocybe

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

BONER X posted:

got three dogs for daycare today and i just walked two other dogs and now i am walking back to my home where the daycare dogs are hanging with my wife and kids

walked these good boys

and these two good girls and good boy are hanging out all day

:blessed:

Chinatown posted:

cleaned the whole bathroom and washed the shower curtain and bath rugs. now doing my sheets. also drinking some hard seltzy

tomorrow ima wake up in soft fresh sheets and start my week in a spotless bathroom cant wait

:69snypa:

I repaired a toilet because of absentee slumlord

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Outrail posted:

Risky but I like it.

I bought it from my brother. He'd bought it from some guy at the pub for 50€.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

I started drawing last week for the first time since 2012. Been trying to draw a bit every day, just finished drawing some stuff and am gonna draw more tomorrow :)

Here is the first thing I drew, for my gf

Then I drew these two for Pot Smoke Phoenix

Tried drawing some people today

And the legend :nws:

https://i.imgur.com/opDdw21.jpg

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
In the office today. I hate the office now. Working from home is superior in every way.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER

Chinatown posted:

In the office today. I hate the office now. Working from home is superior in every way.

i like the machines we build here and i can't see or touch them from home :(

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

took this good girl for our first (of many) walks her name is Millie and we have two walks a week minimum

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Well I guess I officially relapsed. My nephew turned 21 and I used that as an excuse to drink. So he stayed over one night and mentioned beer and my brain lit up so we drank. Then he had to stay over another night so he could do something for my sister in town so that was an excuse to drink another night. And I had leftover beer and didn't dump it which I should have so I had that yesterday and bought more. It's all gone now but I missed my class last night. I just didn't feel like doing it. That made me feel bad because I'm already behind. I missed taking out my garbage and recycling too.

Drinking once is a slip to me but drinking three times in a row is a relapse. In my personal definitions. I'm fine today now and back on track. I have no desire to drink. I just had a zoom appointment with my school therapist. My college has really high quality certified counselors and we talk about regular stuff. Not even school related. Just my lovely life. She's really cool and I like her. We've been meeting for months.

So right now I'm just sitting here drinking coffee and shitposting. I have to clean up beer cans.

edit: that's a pretty doggie

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

posting my wordle results, op

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Well I guess I officially relapsed. My nephew turned 21 and I used that as an excuse to drink. So he stayed over one night and mentioned beer and my brain lit up so we drank. Then he had to stay over another night so he could do something for my sister in town so that was an excuse to drink another night. And I had leftover beer and didn't dump it which I should have so I had that yesterday and bought more. It's all gone now but I missed my class last night. I just didn't feel like doing it. That made me feel bad because I'm already behind. I missed taking out my garbage and recycling too.

Drinking once is a slip to me but drinking three times in a row is a relapse. In my personal definitions. I'm fine today now and back on track. I have no desire to drink. I just had a zoom appointment with my school therapist. My college has really high quality certified counselors and we talk about regular stuff. Not even school related. Just my lovely life. She's really cool and I like her. We've been meeting for months.

So right now I'm just sitting here drinking coffee and shitposting. I have to clean up beer cans.

This happens to many people, nothing to feel bad about. The good news is you didn’t do any particular harm to your life and you’re already back on the horse. Now you have a really valuable opportunity to examine both the feelings and circumstances that led up to your drinking and the way you rationalized making those choices.

If you can figure them out and really take them apart, then next time you can shut them down! Keep at it and don’t give up, talk about it with your program so they can help you figure out those things. You are doing good and you’re on the right track

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

You know you're gonna feel worse if you miss class!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm doing my VA IOP right now. I'm going to make this later. I was going to do it during this zoom meeting but I think I'll do it afterwards. https://www.skinnytaste.com/veggie-ham-egg-and-cheese-bake/

That way I have breakfast for a few days!

WOW what a Taco!
Feb 8, 2022

I'm "in class" lol.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Im sitting in my office trying to psyche myself up to go deal with stupid poo poo all day.

One more cup of coffee :morning:

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

just got sliced in half by a booby trap (giant blade pendulum). Dont feel like talking about it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

just got sliced in half by a booby trap (giant blade pendulum). Dont feel like talking about it

Gotta roll across those for the extra invincibility frames, noob :rolleyes:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
have some sympathy nooner, we've all been there. what if it'd have been a spiked pit trap? you can't know for sure every time.

chun - pm me if you're having mental health difficulties regarding this. i'm here for you

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
pms always open w/r/t booby trap episodes

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I said I dont want to talk about it

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

I'm doing my VA IOP right now. I'm going to make this later. I was going to do it during this zoom meeting but I think I'll do it afterwards. https://www.skinnytaste.com/veggie-ham-egg-and-cheese-bake/

That way I have breakfast for a few days!

Good luck I hope you get the voice acting(imitating other people) gig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Hardawn posted:

Good luck I hope you get the voice acting(imitating other people) gig!

I guess it's time to admit to the forums that I'm Jeff Dunham.