Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I guess it's time to admit to the forums that I'm Jeff Dunham.

*sobbing as i prepare the guillotine for pennywise*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Just sitting here farting. I had a grocery order mishap and got like 4x as much broccoli as I wanted. Turns out eating broccoli with every meal except breakfast for 3 days makes farts smell really loving bad lol.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

*sobbing as i prepare the guillotine for pennywise*

*Hey don't kill Pennywise!* - voice of racist terrorist dummy

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I made my egg bake. It turned out great!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

I guess it's time to admit to the forums that I'm Jeff Dunham.

more like lena dunham

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
that was cruel i'm jk

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Could you imagine how many thread gbs would have right now if Joe Rogan was Josephine Rogena?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I made my egg bake. It turned out great!

I am extremely into this

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Now I have breakfast for 5 more days. If I don't eat two of them in one day which is possible. Or two days.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
You could do that in muffin tins and then have a poppable snack wherever you go.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm actually going to make these muffins soon. https://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/easy-baked-oatmeal-muffins/

I'll take the base recipe and just add Craisins and maybe something else. Maybe a single slice of a banana on top.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Finished work now I’m listening to music in my incel cum dungeon

https://youtu.be/PZkdmtbDUnY

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I walked 10,000 steps today. It felt okay. It’s unseasonably warm right now. Work is done in 5 minutes.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Went learning how to ski. Crashed and burned 5 times. Didn’t die, didn’t kill anyone, sore and tired but this was a win.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

got a haircut today i walked 5 dogs at different times and other than friday i have daycare dogs every day this week

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Buddy why did you change your username

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i posted onthe thousandth page of the thousand page thread but BONER was taken so i am the super nintendo sequel

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm digesting two (2) lemon muffins.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I played Sifu tonight and now I feel really good because that game is amazing and I love it to death

Ivan Dolvich
Oct 14, 2004

Shit bag. I use all ammunition for weapon

Lost my job a little while ago. Now I can't sleep wondering what I'm going to do with my life.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Sorry to hear that. :(

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
I just got to work

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I woke up at 3:30am and can't get back to sleep. I'm watching the local news on TV and reading the forums. I have so much homework to do but just don't have the motivation.

Ivan Dolvich
Oct 14, 2004

Shit bag. I use all ammunition for weapon

Sorry to hear that. :(

Thanks. My boss was a huge ahole who royally screwed me over so while it does suck to not have a job, it also feels kind of good to be out of that toxic situation. What are you studying?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Software development. Again. For the 3rd time.

I tend to start out and do well and then mentally crash and fail/drop my classes and quit. Then repeat. The semester just started and I'm already behind.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Do you have health insurance, I was the same way until I got on my current med stack

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I have the VA so I use what they have available. They're really good to me though. I'm on a whole lot of meds and just finished my 3rd time getting ECT in January so we're trying pretty hard. I'm very treatment resistant.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

As a sex haver, i'm having a lot of sex. Because thats what sex havers do. I have a lot of sex. Believe me, it's a LOT.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
i believe u

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
as for me? big bowl of pho

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

did some painting tonight i called this All That Was Left After All Was Said

jimmy mnemonic
Jan 9, 2007

Fun Shoe

Chinatown posted:

In the office today. I hate the office now. Working from home is superior in every way.
I do miss seeing the coworkers I like in person, chit chatting and going out to lunch with them. Other than that, :agreed:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I became a dad again.

I just finished cleaning the living room and bedrooms so my wife can bring home baby sister to a clean house. I still gotta clean the kitchen but I've had like 6 hours of sleep over the past 3 days so I am posting and half watching some dumb German movie on Netflix called The Privelege: Ein Nuisancefone. So far, there have been no Rammstein songs in the soundtrack so I cannot recommend it.

I started a new job and more money means all the older appliances immediately decided to break in succession. Replaced the hot water heater and need to get a new dryer tomorrow. Can't even complain tho. I feel very lucky and I am happy.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

kntfkr posted:

I became a dad again.

I just finished cleaning the living room and bedrooms so my wife can bring home baby sister to a clean house. I still gotta clean the kitchen but I've had like 6 hours of sleep over the past 3 days so I am posting and half watching some dumb German movie on Netflix called The Privelege: Ein Nuisancefone. So far, there have been no Rammstein songs in the soundtrack so I cannot recommend it.

I started a new job and more money means all the older appliances immediately decided to break in succession. Replaced the hot water heater and need to get a new dryer tomorrow. Can't even complain tho. I feel very lucky and I am happy.

holy cow congratulations!!!!!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
thanks sidworth

you cameo'd in a dream i had a few weeks ago btw. i think it's because I post here too much and also got into the bad habit of watching youtube (gamesack) in bed and your channel is my latest subscription so yr face keeps popping up in the youtube feed. in the dream, jason bateman was my boss and i was on a class trip to washington dc and i got scolded by him in that jason bateman way (come on pal, you can do better than this) for not being social or something stupid so I walked towards the linkin memorial and u (sid vicious) are there and offer me a blunt and I hit it and the second i do a cop is there and shining a light so i start running but the houses in Washington DC don't have roofs SO I -

yeah.

here's a sketch i did last night with a brush pen. brush pens are fun

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
what are yr kids age gaps?

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

i completely rearranged my kitchen and it completely opened up the space, pretty stoked

packing up a 3090 to send to a friend that i got in the evga auto notify queue too, super glad i was able to get him one at msrp

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Kntfkr fucks lol

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
Im riding the lovely overpriced Link train home, and plan on stabbin jerks in Sekiro and eat some lentils.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Im going to sleep now. Goodnight goons (: