Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

I'm working on another $100.00 rescue guitar , just need to find a screw and spring for the middle pickup and throw some strings on it.
Good luck on the sobriety OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

Pennywise the Frown posted:

That's great! I bought a new guitar last year that I haven't even touched yet. I always wanted this style of guitar so I thought, gently caress it, and just bought an affordable one. I should probably try to play some music sometime again. It might make me feel something.... anything.

The 100's are priced lower than the jr's but I think they are better guitars.

I just finished replacing the switch on one of mine to get it ready for sale. I have a guitar hording problem I'm trying to deal with unsuccessfully.
Edit
Your cat is great.

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Wow. That's a real one.

Same make and model as yours , or did you mean a real problem?

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

Nope same guitar. I prefer the neck on the epiphone lp100 it's not a clunky 2x4 like the gibsons. This one had a broken neck when I got it and has given me no end to frustrating wiring issues.

This is another lp 100 project in the works.

And heres the same model in bourbon burst.
My current goal is to sell off 20 guitars and amps. I spend more time maintaining and fixing than I do playing.