Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you make your bed every day?
Yes. I like a clean and tidy home.
Nah. I'm a fuckin' slob.
Yes. Gotta hide the piss, poo poo, and cum stains.
Nah. My significant other usually does it.
I sleep in a race car bed. Vroom vroom!
:lol: Just :lol: if you don't have Enrique make the bed for you.
View Results

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I make an effort to make my bed each morning when I wake up because it only takes a minute or two. Coming home from work Monday through Friday, I like the look of a clean place. Makes me feel like I have less poo poo to do for the rest of the day, and I feel chill afterwards for a stress-free evening.

On the weekend, I may lapse on making the bed unless I have company over. Even then, I may just throw the blanket over the whole thing to make it look presentable. I also do it for the cats because it's their bed, too :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
The only thing I bother to do is put my pillows under my comforter/sheets so my cat doesn't put her grubby paws on them or sit on them.

edit: never too late to fix a typo

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Feb 5, 2022

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

I don't make my bed any days. Never saw the point.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I don't tuck my sheets in so I guess my bed is never technically made, no. but I do straighten everything after I wake up each morning. I believe it gives me a pass for the rest of my bedroom being full of garbage

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

hasn't it been scientifically proven that making your bed gives bacteria a better breeding ground to spread, giving it a cool, dark place to thrive? so making your bed causes it to be gross faster. Be a slob, don't make your bed!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe if I expect anyone to see my bedroom that day

So basically never

:negative:

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
my great grandma always said "only white trash don't make their beds". this has been passed down through my family to me. so i always make my bed, if only to cover up the massive nose bleeds on my pillow

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Yeah, pretty much every morning. It's part of my morning ritual: make bed, brush teeth, shower, coffee, and in the winter stoke the fire.

It's nice to have a bit of ritual you can just autopilot through in the morning.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
No op. No I do not.

I have a wife for that

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

There is 0 point in doing so, so no.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
I do and honestly thought most people did.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Technically yes, right before bed.

Can't really make it in the morning before I leave for work because my wife is still in it.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

i worked in a ikea factory for a few months when i was 15 so you could say i've already made enough beds to last a lifetime and am exempt for the rest of my life.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ArbitraryC posted:

Technically yes, right before bed.

Yeah, true

comforthawk
Apr 15, 2018

the only reason the bed gets remade every day is I gotta change the sheets and pillowcases every day on account of the sleep sweats :smith:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You make your bed and then you gotta sleep in it

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I just pick a new corner every day and pour down some fresh sawdust now and then

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Also this might just be a matter of perspective but if I had to choose between a bed with a ruffled blanket that was otherwise used by someone who showers before bed vs an impeccably tidy affair of someone that showers in the morning or god forbid lets animals sleep in their bed I'm gonna call the ruffled one way more clean.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

If you sleep in your clothes you never have to worry about that, it's like a bed that you wear

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

Where is the 'I only make my bed when guests who might judge me come to visit' option?

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Stealthgerbil posted:

Where is the 'I only make my bed when guests who might judge me come to visit' option?

Why are guests allowed in your bedroom? How do you hide the sex dungeon?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

It's a dungeon, dude, you're not supposed to sleep in it.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
if I went to someone's house and their bed was made, like really made neatly and tucked in, I'd judge them for it

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Major red flags such as plushies or funkos displayed on shelves, meticulously made bed,

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I sleep under the table, op

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Colonel Cancer posted:

It's a dungeon, dude, you're not supposed to sleep in it.

Then why is it called a sleeping cage smart guy?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
At home, yeah.
At my parents' house, my dog is greatly offended when I tuck in my bed and will dig it up.

My bed there gets loosely made so as not to incur her wrath.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Xenocides posted:

Then why is it called a sleeping cage smart guy?

Idk ask your dungeon master about it, I ain't ever heard of a sleeping cage

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Colonel Cancer posted:

Idk ask your dungeon master about it, I ain't ever heard of a sleeping cage

It is better than a racecar bed.

I hope so anyways. :ohdear:

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Its a huge steel loft bed affair that took half a day to make, so christ no.
I just use a duvet as well, so there's not really much to do.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

yes

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I haven't made my bed in over a decade.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
No, op, only when I'm over at your moms

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

Das Boo posted:

At home, yeah.
At my parents' house, my dog is greatly offended when I tuck in my bed and will dig it up.

My bed there gets loosely made so as not to incur her wrath.

This is actually why I have to make my bed. When I got together with my now wife, she had a cat and we've had cats since. I like cats but I'm mildly allergic so being covered in cat hair is no good. We make the bed everyday and put a decoy blanket on it so the cats don't allergen the gently caress out of my pillow and sheets.

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

I live in a small place with a Murphy bed, so I fully put the thing away each morning and make it at night before bed. Pillows, blankets all get folded up and stored in the closet.

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
LOL make my bed. I havent done laundry or cleaned my house in two weeks or showered or brushed my teeth in 2 days but yeh lemme get right on that.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i dont think ive ever made my bed, who the gently caress makes their bed?

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I don't sleep with a top sheet, so making my bed is simply laying the comforter flat. I let my dog sleep in the bed with me, so I'll usually brush out the bed and shake the comforter to get out any dog hair or sand. I also change my bedding every three days or so.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
no top sheet is GROSS to me

you're getting people juice directly on the thing you wash the least

nevermind how it feels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

I sleep on a chair in front of the TV playing repeats of Corner Gas, as GOD INTENDED.