Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you make your bed every day?
Yes. I like a clean and tidy home.
Nah. I'm a fuckin' slob.
Yes. Gotta hide the piss, poo poo, and cum stains.
Nah. My significant other usually does it.
I sleep in a race car bed. Vroom vroom!
:lol: Just :lol: if you don't have Enrique make the bed for you.
View Results

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

How'd you know his name is Enrique?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Yes. Jordan Peterson told me to.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

The Bloop posted:

no top sheet is GROSS to me

you're getting people juice directly on the thing you wash the least

nevermind how it feels
I sleep way too hot for a comforter or duvet or whatever so I just have blankets I can throw in with the sheets.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

kntfkr posted:

Yes. Jordan Peterson told me to.

ADMIRAL WILLIAM H MCRAVEN also commands you to

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hell no

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

ADMIRAL WILLIAM H MCRAVEN also commands you to

whos that

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

kntfkr posted:

whos that

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

no!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Only when we have company in the case the other two bathrooms are occupied and someone needs to walk through the master bedroom to the third toilet. That way all the snail trails and cum stains are hidden. Those dummies don't need to see my cummies.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
No, I'm not in the army (I did okay at School), so I don't see the point.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
on the weekend i'll make the bed so the sheets are tucked in on two sides, then it only takes a minute to pull on the loose side after waking up and it looks neat and clean. until you walk in and smell all the cum and poo poo

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I make the bed right before I go to sleep, because taut sheets feel way better than bunchy uneven sheets

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I pile up old shirts and towels into a kind of a nest and then curl up in it, does that count?

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

It gets made when I put new/freshly cleaned sheets. It may get tucked in if it the bottom 1/10thish I like tucked in gets untucked. On another note, no pets on the bed, eww. Okay maybe they can be at the foot of the bed..

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Feb 6, 2022

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:
We use two separate full size duvets and it’s unclear to me what a made version of that should look like

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I haven't made my bed in 30 years. What the gently caress is the point when your going to sleep on it again that night?

I focus on washing my bedding and using a top sheet... You know to actually keep it clean.

The people that make their bed, but don't use a top sheet and just make the bed are the real sickos
:sickos:

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Colonel Cancer posted:

I pile up old shirts and towels into a kind of a nest and then curl up in it, does that count?

This is proper sleep habit.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

not since the army

too totalitarian

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Yes because I am married and it's nice to have a spouse who doesn't just roll out of bed and leave the sheets all crumpled and I am not a child

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

AHH F/UGH posted:

Yes because I am married and it's nice to have a spouse who doesn't just roll out of bed and leave the sheets all crumpled and I am not a child

\__________

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

lol

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Not being a child is why I DON'T make my bed every day

It's a meaningless chore. I mean, if it gives you pleasure then do it obviously, but it doesn't for me

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

We use two separate full size duvets and it’s unclear to me what a made version of that should look like

One on top of the other.

Mellow_
Sep 13, 2010

:frog:

Cosmik Slop posted:

I don't make my bed any days. Never saw the point.

I think the only reason you should do it is so people that might enter your room dont see the cum stains

Mr. Sickos
May 22, 2011

i would get legitimately worried if someone i knew told me they make their bed every morning. absolutely perverted psychopath behaviour

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
Yes, I am an adult grown up. I also fold my clothes and do the dishes.

Also one of the greatest pleasures in life is crawling into a made bed at night, second only to rolling over and hearing the subtle whir of my bed adjusting the firmness to me sleeping on my side instead of my back.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Feb 6, 2022

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I sleep on top of my comforter because I'm a goon

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I poo poo in my bed and I don't want to touch thr poo poo so I don't make my bed

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I poo poo in my bed and I don't want to touch thr poo poo so I don't make my bed

but...thats the best part about making GBS threads in your bed??!!

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

ArbitraryC posted:

Also this might just be a matter of perspective but if I had to choose between a bed with a ruffled blanket that was otherwise used by someone who showers before bed vs an impeccably tidy affair of someone that showers in the morning or god forbid lets animals sleep in their bed I'm gonna call the ruffled one way more clean.
I'm a morning showerer because I want to start my workday, where I interact with lots of people, at my absolute cleanest. I'm not much of a night sweater, but it happens, and freshly washed hair is easiest to style as well. I'm ok with the tradeoff of my bed being slightly dirtier, with the caveat that I'll also shower before bed if I got noticably sweaty/grimy during the course of the day.

But yeah, anyone who isn't down with dogs is not gonna be cool with our bed. I use a top sheet to keep the dog fur to a minimum, but the dachshund is a burrower, and I like when she curls up next to my feet. Not saying no to this.

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nvd

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Yeah man, clean room = clean brain

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

The Bloop posted:

Not being a child is why I DON'T make my bed every day

It's a meaningless chore. I mean, if it gives you pleasure then do it obviously, but it doesn't for me

what does your spouse or significant other think

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

No I don't, not anymore at least.

Who is this? Because I have one named Harvey Dent sleeping in his dog bed right next to me that looks like it could be their twin.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

AHH F/UGH posted:

what does your spouse or significant other think

When I've had one they mostly thought the same thing

I do not currently but I did say I'd make nice if I expected anyone to go in my bedroom

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

i'm just gonna assume that anyone who doesn't make their bed probably also doesn't wash their hands when they're alone at home after taking a piss too

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AHH F/UGH posted:

i'm just gonna assume that anyone who doesn't make their bed probably also doesn't wash their hands when they're alone at home after taking a piss too

You are correct, sir!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

AHH F/UGH posted:

There is nothing similar about those things

Or doing the dishes

That's dumb

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

The Bloop posted:

There is nothing similar about those things

Or doing the dishes

That's dumb

i mean it's not like anyone would see whether or not you did it and probably won't impact your health at all really

seems pretty similar if you ask me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nah I hate sleeping in a made bed. I always kick the comforter to the other side and pull the sheet up off my balls (I got big balls) and tug the top of it around my neck.