Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you make your bed every day?
Yes. I like a clean and tidy home.
Nah. I'm a fuckin' slob.
Yes. Gotta hide the piss, poo poo, and cum stains.
Nah. My significant other usually does it.
I sleep in a race car bed. Vroom vroom!
:lol: Just :lol: if you don't have Enrique make the bed for you.
View Results

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I neatly fold the bedclothes down a few times to the end of the bed so the bed can air out during the day and get some natural light on the sheets. It's the hygienic thing to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Sometimes I do most of the time I don't and then I go to bed upset because my covers are in every direction and I'm too tired to arrange them correctly

Khorne
May 1, 2002
I never understood why people would get their bed arranged perfectly for sleeping and then screw it up everyday by making the bed

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

It's been proven by numerous disciplines that the simple chore of setting aside a bit of effort into fluffing pillows regularly is beneficial for both *gestures open palmed at head* the mind and *brings hands into the solar plexus* the body.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Khorne posted:

I never understood why people would get their bed arranged perfectly for sleeping and then screw it up everyday by making the bed

I agree. You are going to end up dead either way.

I mean eventually. Not necessarily right afterwards.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

AHH F/UGH posted:

i'm just gonna assume that anyone who doesn't make their bed probably also doesn't wash their hands when they're alone at home after taking a piss too

Hands potentially covered in piss and a completely meaningless, purely aesthetic rearrangement of some cotton are definitely the same.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
I brush the sheets with my hand and pick off every loose hair or stray linen piece. I leave the blankets peeled back to let it air out.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
I wake up at 6.30am and make my bed everyday before pouring myself an organic wheatgrass, kiwi and kumquat smoothie.

I put on a charcoal face mask, do 3 minutes of yoga stretches and que up some Huey Lewis and the News for my morning workout. Some of their earlier work is a little "new wave" for my tastes, but I find their work from "Sports" onwards to be some phenomenal songwriting.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I think it’s find to not make your bed everyday, but I also think that by choosing not to make your bed everyday, you do have to accept the objective fact that you’re just a lesser human being. Like I believe in the inherent dignity of every person, but the people that sweat and drool in their bed all night and then just leave a pile of wrinkled sheets there all day are simply closer to barnyard animals that those that take 1 minute every day to make the bed.

If you’re fine being a farm animal, then live your truth, my brother.

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

no op every day i embrace the relentless encroachment of entropy and use my limited time on this planet to do things i enjoy instead

Cryomancer
Jan 22, 2005

Indeed.

comforthawk posted:

the only reason the bed gets remade every day is I gotta change the sheets and pillowcases every day on account of the sleep sweats :smith:

Life-changer.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
No OP, I've got better things to do.

Like post in this stupid thread!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

I dunno if this counts but I fold flat my fridge box every morning

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

I don't have time to make my bed, I'm a carpenter, I have to make everyone else's bed

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

I think it’s find to not make your bed everyday, but I also think that by choosing not to make your bed everyday, you do have to accept the objective fact that you’re just a lesser human being. Like I believe in the inherent dignity of every person, but the people that sweat and drool in their bed all night and then just leave a pile of wrinkled sheets there all day are simply closer to barnyard animals that those that take 1 minute every day to make the bed.

If you’re fine being a farm animal, then live your truth, my brother.

Imagine being a Nazi over unmade beds.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life
Time spent making the bed is time not spent laying in bed and I’ll be damned if I’m cutting short one of life’s greatest pleasures before having to spend the next 9 hours at work.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I also shower and wash the dishes everyday. Is this the "adulting" stupid people are always bitching about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29jbvpHG4UQ