Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sootikins
May 24, 2008

Did I ever. Remember it as if it were yesterday. Soon as I woke, I went to empty my bowels - my favorite part of the day. Defecatin' to the sunrise - downright glorious.
:yayclod:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sootikins
May 24, 2008

Did I ever. Remember it as if it were yesterday. Soon as I woke, I went to empty my bowels - my favorite part of the day. Defecatin' to the sunrise - downright glorious.

mudskipp posted:

I am clicking on the profile button and looking at everyone's posts per day. I might notve improved my posting but I've made my lurking creepier and more invasive

there are some impressively low numbers for sure

sootikins
May 24, 2008

Kwatz posted:

You know it.

:hmmyes:

It's much easier to not lurk now that you can forget to use the shift key with abandon

sootikins
May 24, 2008

yugioh mishima posted:

i like to type out a post and then just close the tab. all the fun of posting, without actually posting.

you'll never get the sweet, sweet yellow box in a thread that way!!

sootikins
May 24, 2008

sweet thursday posted:

It's purple now

is that in the app? web browser is still yellow for me.

sootikins
May 24, 2008

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

disgusting, vile; completely unhinged and deranged to continue not using dark mode

where is dark mode in the browser version? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sootikins
May 24, 2008

wow, I kept skipping right over that link

thank you, this is 73738263 times better