Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
for a limited time only lurkers will NOT be subject to the normal $3.99/month posting fee for protection in GBS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

oh hey there sweet thursday. you know I don't see your name in here, have you paid up this month? No? Well I'm afraid I'm going to have to put a marquee on your avatar.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Beato Believer posted:

Some of us lurked for a while, then came out to post. In so doing, we learned that most everyone here is a dick. So we resumed lurking.

Not out of fear; we're dicks too, to be sure. But we could never hope to achieve the truly awe-inspiring levels of dickishness that the regular posters here have accomplished.

Take our silence as the acknowledgement of your superior dickishness that it is.

if you dont want to be a dick you dont have to be a dick. if someone is a dick to you then someone will come and be a dick to them for you. such is the honor code of the forum

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

MaliciousBiz posted:

Been lurkin' these parts fer damned near 12 years now and that ain't about to change any time soon.

Specially fer the likes of you, OP.

but OP, didn't you get the text message from Jeffrey just now? we're doing a 5x MATCH on ALL POSTS for the next 6 HOURS!!!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
monday lurker rollcall!!! POST NOW

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

yeah gonna need to see posts from every single one of them. or else!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

WOW what a Taco! posted:

I will lurk no longer.

huge if true

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Icochet posted:

Probably a mod. They'll do anything to kiss a baby

No you would.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

mudskipp posted:

I am clicking on the profile button and looking at everyone's posts per day. I might notve improved my posting but I've made my lurking creepier and more invasive

It's always important to improve something.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Postingliness is next to Godliness, I always say.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

sweet thursday posted:

I'm going to listen to these lurkers

sweet thursday ... is ... the Lurkwhisperer

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
BUMP!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

this poster is stuck in 2004 gbs

Actually youre rwrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BBQ Dave posted:

Lurker here gotta question. Who here really knows their poo poo about international politics?

I’ve been reading the ww3 Thread and I’m not sure who really knows what they’re talking about besides unlimited shrimp who clearly does not.

hmm I'd guess the mod that got killed at Benghazi probably knew a lot about it OP