Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

eat poo poo, eat my poo poo

{famous video}

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I have a theory that lurkers do not know about the gas chamber, and they don't realize that only the really offensive threads go there...
just post

if it sucks no one will respond,

if its racist you might get a ban.

if you just keep posting the same thread over and over again using catch phrases you might make everyone including the modes hate you. That takes extreme effort.

Why not posting?

the worst thing that can happen is people you don't know will make fun of you and you can't post for 6 hours. You will learn a lot though!

Im gonna go make a thread in solidarity.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

see i posted a thread, got a few responses, its fine.

I did such a bad job that the subject didn't even match the topic.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3993156

Don't worry about it just post and let them die if you don't get traction!!! its the GBS way!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Mastodon Compound posted:

No, for real tho, is there an archery thread? I can't find it.

there is

let me spend a few minutes i will find it for you. it might be half dead these days who knows? but it did exist

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I did find it buddy, it is kinda dead, but here you go... might be some helpful info in there especially if you're looking for a hobby you might be able to pick up an older bow recommended here and save a bit before you commit?

There were some posts last month so if you have questions I bet people would show up to assist!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3197043&userid=0&perpage=40&highlight=archery&pagenumber=1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i dont know why i expected a reply in a lurker thread.. lol.