Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Seems like the Habs took offense to getting the B squad treatment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL

Mister Speaker posted:

drat I should have tuned into this game earlier. gently caress you, Boston.

The TSN announcers cannot correctly pronounce "Abruzzese."

https://twitter.com/gmillertsn/status/1520187539176443932?s=21&t=rZP812EMeoBTHatuigx2GA

Miller always asks players how they want their names pronounced. He apparently pronounces it the way Abruzzese told him to.

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

lmao 8-1. Come on Caufield, putt in a third. Olés in the second.

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
The Boston play-by-play guys could not be more checked out :effort:

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Seems like the Habs took offense to getting the B squad treatment

People are always mean about our D and Goaltender, so we’re just showing the world how much worse it could be.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

bub spank posted:

Miller always asks players how they want their names pronounced. He apparently pronounces it the way Abruzzese told him to.

Yeah, Lou Ferrigno says his own name wrong too but I'm not about to correct him.

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

gently caress the bruins, dirty little shits

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Gettin' home a little bit late from work, might be able to catch a bit of the habs game and WHAT THEF UCK

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Commercial break, in arena at Stars game. Boeing would like to salute this women who's gone on multiple tours in the middle east and worked with drug task forces and yknow.....yaas queen???

What the gently caress was that

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I turned the flyers game on the moment the sens got that second goal :negative:

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
i hope the avalanche get wrecked by the stars with this poo poo rear end effort against the wild.

o'reilly puts the blues up 2-1 and now the blues have 9 20 goal scorers :)

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Mike_V posted:

i hope the avalanche get wrecked by the stars with this poo poo rear end effort against the wild.

o'reilly puts the blues up 2-1 and now the blues have 9 20 goal scorers :)

You should see the Stars game

They'd get their poo poo pushed in by a minor league team. Absolutely putrid loving 1st period

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
That's the Carey Price we love

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Offside challenges this time of year should be illegal when everyone’s resting their players

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

:siren: CAUFIELD HAT TRICK :siren:

it's 9-1.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
good thing the blues offense kicks rear end and husso is good bc the defense sucks!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

What a loving rear end in a top hat lol

Kale
May 14, 2010

Everyone just pile on motherfucker!!!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

MononcQc posted:

:siren: CAUFIELD HAT TRICK :siren:

it's 9-1.

What a difference a day coach makes

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Pens going to gong show this one. Have big concerns with DeSmith on the PK tbh, but that's a real good tip too.

Kale
May 14, 2010

10. :lol:

The sheer difference in goaltending quality is incredible.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Please don't kill the Guentzel

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao :fork: :tastykake:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Keith Yandle hitting his own player then leading to the empty net against would have been too perfect an encapsulation of the season I think.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Brock McGinn with the miss that would have given Guentzel the team point lead. Instead he's tied with Sid and Jake is cracking up.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Stars playing like a completely different team all of a sudden

Thank christ

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Happy Stamkos got a hat trick in a win, but it's really cool that Chara got a goal on his last shot

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

TrueChaos posted:

gently caress the bruins, dirty little shits

This is the reason I am glad they are playing someone else and I hope the Canes break them in half.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Go Hodges

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I dont think the predators are gonna blow a 4-0 lead to the coyotes like another team I follow

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Shinjobi posted:

I dont think the predators are gonna blow a 4-0 lead to the coyotes like another team I follow

Only a 3 goal lead now. Nashville going down.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Tied now.

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
Laughing at Arizona scoring 5 unanswered.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Shinjobi posted:

You thought wrong.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Edward Mass posted:

You thought wrong.

HOW DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
If the kraken win this morning they will overtake the flyers :getin:

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

If the Jets win it will be a 4-game winning streak to end the season, and Chevyldayoff will keep the same toxic locker room for next year. And people say it's a meaningless game!

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

Lol

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

kraken giving up 3 goals in about 7 minutes to lose their final game is a fitting end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
Yup basically. I guess we get another draft ballot this way :(