Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

I got this last night and I just want to gush

This is so obviously a love letter to martial arts movies made by people who ( judging by Absolver) always wanted to make this sorta game.

First off the tutorial being the opening credits as you take down imaginary versions of the bosses is Shaw Brothers as hell and I love it to pieces

The squats are 100% The Raid ( Fighting your way up a tenement building/drug den to face off against a short nutjob with a knife) and when it cuts into the Oldboy hallway fight I was grinning like an idiot

Still on the first boss but I'm excited to see what's next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

mcmagic posted:

That isn't the one I was thinking off. He was doing a move that was almost hitting them in the feet and would knock them down with the bat......

Sweep?

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

In the Club is there a point to the path that takes you up to the tech guy or is it just an extra challenge

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Lobok posted:

I feel like I need a map for the Club. Does the level layout actually make sense or do you effectively teleport sometimes? I don't know what route I took the other day but I was trying to get as many enemies as possible and that didn't work out. I missed the whole pit section and that first mini-boss kickboxer guy.

You used the keycard to go through the door on the right of the dance floor. The door on the left takes you upstairs and to the pit

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Almost to Kuroki in the museum, and it's my favorite level so far BUT I've been having a lot of trouble with the Kick ladies. Any tips?