Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I wasn't sold on these vaccines but now that a bunch of stunt men the Academy doesn't give a poo poo about to give an award to for their work said it's cool, I guess I'll trick my doctor to fake a vaccination card for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I like how they talked about how much they loved animated movies and got the live action actresses from the remakes everyone hates instead of the voice actors from the actual animated films

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

lol

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Drunk Canuck posted:

Lol. No one cheered for any scene from the justice league

They just realized they're going to have to explain this to Disney AND Warner Bros

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Jose Oquendo posted:

And they took a giant dump on that moment with Disney using it to promote a new cartoon movie. gently caress you Disney.

"Good job mute, I mean deaf person. LIGHTYEAR OUT IN THEATERS THIS JUNE!!!"

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

My interest in Drive My Car is largely based on reading 1Q84 last year, though I should probably actually finish that at some point.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

King poo poo. Support your wife.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Good soup! posted:

bravely marching into battle to defend my wife's honor against jokes

I wouldn't call anything said at the Oscars a joke.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

https://twitter.com/Gen_Ironicus/status/1508280367274463238?t=I4Ip8ns73-y9HCYa9GC6IA&s=19

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

BigglesSWE posted:

Winning due to poll swarmers isn’t really the win you think it is, but the whole thing was stupid to begin with.

To sum up, there’s no winners here.

Nobody likes a party pooper

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

McSpanky posted:

You're as dumb as Chris Rock throwing shade at Jada with Will Smith in the front row

Easy now

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Probably not, but it's still funny. People genuinely mad and demanding Will Smith get arrested and have his Oscar revoked are being ridic

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

will smith must star in wild wild west 2 as penance for slapping chris rock

This is an acceptable trade.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Corin Tucker's Stalker posted:

If the slap was the only way to obtain the location of a terrorist bomb in time, it would have been justified. On the other hand, if the slappee had been holding a nuke it could have detonated, leveling a major city.

Philosophy Classes are feasting right now

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

YOLOsubmarine posted:

It’s bad that the slap happened because it’s caused you to post in this thread, where I ended up reading the posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

https://twitter.com/discussingfilm/status/1512506612807716864?s=21&t=cEa8lWxO2WMNCNA7qA_IAw