Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

wologar posted:

Isn't it best for everyone to reveal their numbers and get grouped accordingly? What do they gain by hiding that information?
5 can only get to 10 in a triple, so if we find someone claiming to be a low number, lying to get them to combine, then fessing up after will probably get Jordan to survive this round at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

'Give' still matters because of the primary/secondary terminal thing. One side is controlling Combine/Trade/Give and the other is passive (which is another use for lying/backstabbing: If you have a lovely card, claim to have a match but then trade instead of combine)

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

trust Katashi and Shizuka and ask to partner with them The Voguls seem sketchy somehow. Katashi and Shizuka seem reasonable, so let's make friends.

Either people won't agree to the plan, grudges from the 1st execution will make someone else voted out, or we'll get killed amusingly. win:win:win

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

I think the game's just carelessly written. Like there's already a direct conflict between Sora giving her card to Jordan and Jordan seeing that right away, and Sora giving her card to Vladimer and it being hidden until score reveal.

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Junpei posted:

"When we took on Jordan, you kicked in because there wouldn't be enough food/oxygen for everyone. You killed one person. There was apparently enough food for everyone before Jordan came on. Why wasn't one death enough to satisfy you?"
Presumably they did this after Round 1 when the twins' father was killed but Dai kept going. Jordan hasn't asked because they're terminally uncurious.

Mix. posted:

The same scene plays out, with Dai taking control the moment Ai actually tries to tell him anything, and she punishes Jordan the same way by venting all the oxygen out of his quarters. However, this time, when his vision fades to black...
My suspicion that they met "actual full romance ending with AI and/or DAI" stretch goal is rising and that this is where it was bolted in.

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Tenebrais posted:

They were present for the first one, just unconscious.

It's a pretty shoddy death game if mere unconsciousness is a valid excuse for nonparticipation

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Quackles posted:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Ai/Dai can look like whoever she wants.
New theory: there is nobody on the ship except Jordan and D/ai

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Leraika posted:

this is just about the least sexy fanservice I've ever seen in anything
I'm mostly skimming until the current love interest is off screen, or Dai is onscreen

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Eye color says deathmatch announcer is Ai, not Dai, the speaker captions are lying to us! Consistency!

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

ZCKaiser posted:

I know it's not exactly fair to compare everything to Virtue's Last Reward, which is (IMO) one of the best games of the genre, but in that nearly every bad ending either gives you insight into a character, gives you a clue to the game's mysteries, or is relatively short and punishing you for making a stupid choice (usually trusting someone you obviously shouldn't, betraying when it would obviously piss people off, or letting someone hit the points to escape).
Bad endings peaked with the push the button ending in Zero Time Dilemma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Separate uppercase and lowercase keyboards for the (apparently) not-case sensitive password is on point for this game