Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

LA is the host of the Super Bowl this year. And there is 1 essential step for getting the city ready to host the big game in a brand new 5.5 Billion dollar stadium.

That is of course, to get rid of all the homeless people! Or at least sweep them under the rug for a couple weeks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-eNoc1rYNU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
its nice they fixed the homeless problem in LA

gj, california

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
When the truck scoops all the poors in Soylent Green

that was cool

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I wish they would have bulldozed them all into the sea and then razed the city to the ground and salted the earth op

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Big Beef City posted:

I wish they would have bulldozed them all into the sea and then razed the city to the ground and salted the earth op

As long as Philippe's makes it out of there

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

i heard they are developing a new technology so the players would not have to be tackled anymore

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Should have done what other cities have been doing for years and offer them a one way ticket somewhere else.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Why don’t they just give the homeless jobs playing football?

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

down n out posted:

Should have done what other cities have been doing for years and offer them a one way ticket somewhere else.
But don't those cities send them to LA?

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

When I think LA, I always think absolute 0% homeless population.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

hell astro course posted:

i heard they are developing a new technology so the players would not have to be tackled anymore

But flag football has been around forever.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

issuing a call to arms to all sex workers in the tricounty area to make their way to the city

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Linux Pirate posted:

When I think LA, I always think absolute 0% homeless population.

Is that what someone was referring to somewhere at all?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
LA is a monument to man's arrogance and should be razed Carthage style

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
California, exemplar of American liberalism...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqjOrkMHUkk

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Seth Pecksniff posted:

LA is a monument to man's arrogance and should be razed Carthage style

I'm the most attractive person in the highschool from my Podunk town! Time to move to LA to become a star!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

They should let all the homeless be in the half-time show imo

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Bad Purchase posted:

issuing a call to arms to all sex workers in the tricounty area to make their way to the city

Those are the ones they gave the hotel vouchers too.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Big shop of homeless at the downtown skid row.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Beef City posted:

Jeez no blight ya big softie? :thunk:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

LA is the host of the Super Bowl this year. And there is 1 essential step for getting the city ready to host the big game in a brand new 5.5 Billion dollar stadium.

That is of course, to get rid of all the homeless people! Or at least sweep them under the rug for a couple weeks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-eNoc1rYNU

Where do you think they get their hotdogs from? It's ground up homeless people. Just another reason football is a poo poo sport for braindead morons who just want to see how many TBIs it takes to kill a black athlete.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Is there any city on Earth worse than LA?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
LA - it truly is the city of angles

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Man, it sucks to be homeless.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
So if the Super Bowl is held in LA do they have to bring in the sex trafficked kids for the ticketholders et al like they do when it's in other cities or are they already there because of the whole hollywood thing

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Just put little hats and ties on them. Now they aren’t undesirable creatures of the streets but are instead adding property value wherever they gather

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
If I've learned anything lately it's that if we labeled homeless people as Uyghurs we could give them to China and everyone would be happy.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Sophy Wackles posted:

Is there any city on Earth worse than LA?

NY but it's very close

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
here in SoCal alot of homeless live in and around freeway interchanges in the bushes.

probably once or twice a month one will be smacked out or drunk or both and wander onto the freeway at night and get vaporized by a car

:shrug:

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Why don’t they just give the homeless jobs playing football?

I keep saying that we're not to far from this. Although, I know that the real version will be somehow worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkAN5rGGP1M

lol 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Chinatown posted:

here in SoCal alot of homeless live in and around freeway interchanges in the bushes.

probably once or twice a month one will be smacked out or drunk or both and wander onto the freeway at night and get vaporized by a car

:shrug:

I can think of worse lots in life tbh