Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
seems like your life is effectively over, op. it brings me no pleasure to report this

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Play posted:

seems like your life is effectively over, op. it brings me no pleasure to report this

I still expect the report on my desk in the morning

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
loving RIP

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I would fire you over this OP.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Wait, what’s teh difference?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Lord Decimus Barnacle posted:

Wait, what’s teh difference?

Teh is a word

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Some lady at corporate helped me with something today and I sent out a reply-all email that was basically "thanks Michelle" but her name only has one 'L' so now I feel bad and dumb.

But I can't send another reply-all saying sorry I misspelled your name, cuz then I'd look crazy. :shrug:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Wifi Toilet posted:

Some lady at corporate helped me with something today and I sent out a reply-all email that was basically "thanks Michelle" but her name only has one 'L' so now I feel bad and dumb.

But I can't send another reply-all saying sorry I misspelled your name, cuz then I'd look crazy. :shrug:

Double down. Keep tweaking the spelling slightly as a power move. When you get called out just say "oh I guess I just didn't notice, thanks for letting me know." Act like it's no biggie.

Then keep doing it lol

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
I did something similar with a Sherri AND a Sheri. They are very sensitive about their Rs. I had someone spell my name as Nike one time, I was like what's wrong with you

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i constantly do the thing where i reword stuff all over the place as i go, and end up leaving a word out of place, or out altogether, that i don't notice until right after i hit send

i would much rather accidentally type 'too' instead of 'to'

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I constantly hit semicolon instead of apostrophe and it sucks rear end

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

you wouldn't believe how many people think "John with an H" is spelt: Jhon.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
I just received an email where a coworker said kike instead of like. I don't know if they'll recover from this.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

When I got the job I am currently at a few years ago, I counter offered asking for a little more money and at the end of the email wrote “I’m excited to here from you!” Nightmare.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Drewsky posted:

When I got the job I am currently at a few years ago, I counter offered asking for a little more money and at the end of the email wrote “I’m excited to here from you!” Nightmare.

oof

Jemak
Dec 27, 2003

Go to JAIL.
Go directly to JAIL.
Do not pass GO.
Do not collect :200bux:

Mods used to ban people for this stupid poo poo, too.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Jemak posted:

Mods used to ban people for this stupid poo poo, too.

Mods also used to listen to Lowtax what's your loving point?

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Happened to me the other way round a couple of days ago. Feels bad, op. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I am definitely not as smart as I used to be.

The worst part is not remembering a word that you know you should remember, often the name of something.

I just thank Christ that I was so much smarter than most people so I've still got a way to go, more to lose before it's bullet to the head time. Think positive!!!!