Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

So it's coming up on Valentine's Day which is a cool day to chill and gently caress your SO.

But it also might just be a reminder that, you know what, it's time to end this lovely relationship. So here is a really cool way to do it without texting your SO.

Get one of those heart shaped pizzas from one of your local places. But ask them to just cut it in half, and that's it. Then when you and the SO open the pizza box, ready to dig in, they will ask :wtf: and you can say, "gently caress you, we're through. :byewhore:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

very clever idea!!! and then you still get pizza!

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
i think THEY get the pizza, otherwise the breakup doesn't count. dunno, not a lawyer

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What if she interprets that to mean “I want to split your heart in half with my dick, like basically live with my dilz inside you” or like “half of me wants to do anal but the other half wants to do a creampie” and she ends up making you fall in love with her butthole and you grow old together and never tell her what the pizza was supposed to mean? :thunkher:

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
woah

_____!
May 2, 2004

Just goad your partner into trying to eat their half in one go and don't call the ambulance when they choke. :shrug:

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

This life hack is too good not to try, someone date me for a few days so we can give it a whirl

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

ok follow me here

pizza, delivered by ordained ministers, so they can perform a marriage on the spot

call it pizza with anchovows

matrimony and cheese pizza

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Looking for goon love so we can break up in 4 days

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

Nah fam, just straight rear end disappear. Leave your wallet, phone, car keys, all your poo poo. Just straight up vanish like a fart at a sewage plant. None of this regular rear end ghosting, I'm talking straight manhunt style evade attention and gone.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I did the idea in the op except it was the Batman pizza and I broke up metaphorically with the franchise

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bad pizza is still good pizza

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

My best friend in college dumped his girlfriend the day before Valentine’s Day and got back together with her the day after so that he wouldn’t have to buy her anything

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Sitting down with them in my Captain America shirt, Spiderman hat and Iron Man hoodie.

"I think we should see other franchises."

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Chrs posted:

My best friend in college dumped his girlfriend the day before Valentine’s Day and got back together with her the day after so that he wouldn’t have to buy her anything

Alpha move

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

More like Dalpha Move

As in really stupid

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day
Just get a card that says "Welcome to Dumpsville, Population: You".

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Smugworth posted:

Bad pizza is still good pizza

have i got the thread for you...

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Not dated in about a year and that's not going to change anytime soon.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I'm going on a date with a very amazing girl the day before Valentine's Day. On the actual day I'm gonna be high playing video games.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

get them a big chocolate filled with tiny cardboard hearts

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Im gonna do that heart trick to myself and probably masturbate to infinity and beyond.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

No. 6 posted:

Not dated in about a year and that's not going to change anytime soon.

How are you going to arrange it so your last date was always a year ago? Are you seeing a time traveller?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

replace your penis with one that is detachable. when you inevitably have valentines day sex as everyone does and your detachable penis pops off, loudly proclaim that you have to go. then move to the next town over. this is how i broke up with my last girlfriend.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I just do what you do op and say "im gay" that when she knows it's over :laugh:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Private Cumshoe posted:

I just do what you do op and say "im gay" that when she knows it's over :laugh:

I tried that and she kept saying "I know" and it didn't work anyway now I'm married thanks for the bad advice jerk :mad:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Learn mountain climbing and make sure your partner doesn't learn mountain climbing and then invite them to a valentines day picnic at the base of a mountain

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Chrs posted:

Lifehacks.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
instead of a steak cut in half like a heart, get an actual beef heart and just throw it at them w/ a card

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Dress up like the Kool Aid man and then smash through a wall but instead of saying "OH YEAH!" say "WE'RE THROUGH!".

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Have sex with their dad instead. It is easier.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
make plans to meet and then leave the country for two years.

this works way better if you don't have social media

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

syntaxfunction posted:

I tried that and she kept saying "I know" and it didn't work anyway now I'm married thanks for the bad advice jerk :mad:

My friend's out there rolling 'round the basement floor
(Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh...)

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Take them to see Scream 3 and tell them everything in the movie is true and exactly what they say all the time.

Then leave.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Treecko posted:

Take them to see Scream 3 and tell them everything in the movie is true and exactly what they say all the time.

Then leave.

Who hurt you like this?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

syntaxfunction posted:

Who hurt you like this?

Myself :(

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Aww I'm sorry to hear that :(

You sound like you need cheering up. Wanna see a movie?

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

tell them you're gay. if the person is the same sex, tell them they smell

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

BONER X posted:

very clever idea!!! and then you still get pizza!

Thrown in your face, for good reason.

EDIT: Wishing all you sickos a happy Valentine's Day in advamce. :love:

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Feb 11, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Via carrier pidgeon.