Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Made a bunch of stuffed jalapenos, forgot to wear gloves and now my hands are on fire. Anyway, the "recipe":

Cut jalapenos in half length wise, remove seeds and pithy poo poo.

Mix some whipped cream cheese and shredded cheese (I used smoked cheddar) and crumbled bacon. Stuff the jalapenos.

Toss in the smoker @ 250° for 30-45 minutes. Remove and garnish with green onion or cilantro if you want. Eat.

For 10 jalapenos I use roughly 4oz cream cheese, a cup of shredded cheese and about 4 slices of bacon, crumbled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
Last year I made jalapeño poppers and an hour later put a contact in and thought I had blinded myself

Anyway everyone’s food sounds delish enjoy the game goons

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

wyoak posted:

Last year I made jalapeño poppers and an hour later put a contact in and thought I had blinded myself

Anyway everyone’s food sounds delish enjoy the game goons

Did you not see the people posting skyline chili?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
The only food anyone needs for the Superbowl is peanut m&Ms

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Change of plans I am getting wingstop and having the buffalo chicken spring rolls later for dinner.

I love their mango habanero and we are also getting louisiana Rub and spicy Korean BBQ flavors

Mostly though I will be subsisting on beer

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Oh yeah I have some air fryer wings going right now. Dry-rubbed then dipped in buffalo sauce.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

This queso came out fuckin mental

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Tim Whatley posted:

This queso came out fuckin mental

God drat that looks good.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I put a brick of Old Croc Smoked Cheddar in it and that's absolutely the secret ingredient here

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Dry rub elevated these to A++++

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Made chili

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
gently caress

Am currently On-call this week for my disability support company. Got a call it took an hour to sort out.

My homemade Newcastle Chili Dog sauce is now a smoking burning heap,

gently caress

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I have been mocked online for choosing to use Texas Pete's Buffalo Wing Sauce

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Awww yesss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

Former Everything posted:

I'm making cinci-style chili from a recipe I made up. You can try it, if you want, or change it. Who cares.

2lbs shaved ribeye (or finely ground beef if you're an animal)
1 large white onion, finely chopped
1 large poblano pepper, finely chopped
3-5 garlic cloves, finely chopped or grated
1.5ish quarts beef stock (I used 2 and it took forever to get the right consistency)
2 tablespoons(ish) Cavender's Greek Seasoning
2 tablespoons (ish) of canola or vegetable oil
1 teaspoon (ish) cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon dark cocoa powder
1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
2 teaspoons molasses

Splash a couple of tablespoons canola oil in your chili pot. Brown the shaved ribeye, remove from the pot. Maybe sprinkle a little flour in if you have some, make a very quick roux. Add your pepper and onion, cook until soft. Add the garlic, let cook for a minute and mix well to combine. Add the browned ribeye, stock, and all seasonings. Bring to a boil and reduce to a low simmer. Let cook until it's as thick as you like. Stir frequently and make sure to break the beef up pretty fine (unless you used finely ground beef like a nerd) as it comes together.

Serve over spaghetti noodles with oyster crackers and a giant pile of finely shredded mild cheddar. Alternatively, try it over steamed hot dogs and steamed buns with the same pile of cheese. The cheese pile's importance cannot be overstated. If you like chopped white onion, throw that on there maybe.

Go Bengals.

I added a tablespoon of cumin and a teaspoon of nutmeg after tasting as it reduced. I hit it with a immersion blender to get the right consistency. This was really good, if you’re trying to make at home.