Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

But not the smoking kind. The kind you have to pull out of your garden and/or yard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

invasive weed rear end

Escape From Noise

Bo-Pepper posted:

invasive weed rear end

They leave invasive feces

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
what's the problem here? is it the weed, or the rear end? who's to blame? society?

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

google THIS

Escape From Noise posted:

But not the smoking kind. The kind you have to pull out of your garden and/or yard.

That reminds me, I'm overdue for a wax

frump truck

hello... again!

Ass-penny

lol

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

Escape From Noise posted:

They leave invasive feces

invasive faces in invasive spaces

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

Uhoh! I hope I don't sit on this weed wacker!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Ass-penny

weed rear end is the rear end you show your neighbors when you're pulling weeds in the lawn

Space Taxi
Preparation-Roundup: specially formulated for weed rear end

Escape From Noise

Space Taxi posted:

Preparation-Roundup: specially formulated for weed rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

hehehe

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me