Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

QuintessenceX
Aug 11, 2006
We are reasons so unreal
Seems like those Ogre cannons are gonna need a nerf. It’s wild how they can basically delete SEMs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuintessenceX
Aug 11, 2006
We are reasons so unreal

Alctel posted:

Hell yeah, I'm in and playing it, it unlocked early

lets goooooooooo

Holy poo poo what?

:getin:

QuintessenceX
Aug 11, 2006
We are reasons so unreal
Do we know when the workshop will become active for this game? Totally forgot how long it took for warhams 2.

QuintessenceX
Aug 11, 2006
We are reasons so unreal
How are all of you building your Demon Prince? All of his pieces of equipment are weird cuz they don't feel like upgrades as you unlock them. He also feels really weak compared to other lords. Right now I've just got some sort of Nurgle head that let's me cast Purple Sun of Xereueudueuuex and that's basically the be all/end all for him right now.

QuintessenceX
Aug 11, 2006
We are reasons so unreal

Vashro posted:

looking for key binding advice, what do you change from default?

Set pause as spacebar. Saves my life. The UI options menu space bar is defaulted to is fine on P. I also recommend C/V for speed up and slow down respectively.

QuintessenceX
Aug 11, 2006
We are reasons so unreal
Just uninstalled the game which is stunning to me. I have about 1500ish hours between Hams 1 & 2. I don’t know why but somehow this game totally failed to hold my attention and just didn’t feel good to play. I honestly didn’t care about the bugs but it just felt surprisingly bland and unfun at points. I hope they get this game to a place that feels good for the community but I feel like it’s gonna be a long time before this game is enjoyable. Back to Hams 2 for now I guess. :geno:

QuintessenceX
Aug 11, 2006
We are reasons so unreal

Gonkish posted:

Major settlement is 50%. The Skaven undercity building also adds another 50%. I'm not sure if that stacks additively or multiplicatively, and if it applies across the entire province, or just the local settlement (i.e., can you build it in a minor, stick your LL in a major, and then have a 100% chance of removing the debuff or not).

Seemed additive in the games Ive played. It is just the local settlement however. I can’t remember a time when it took me more than one turn in a settlement that had both 50% removal chance buildings. I did park Daniel in a minor settlement for 6 turns and was pretty annoyed before I realized the effects were only a for a local settlement.

QuintessenceX
Aug 11, 2006
We are reasons so unreal

Insurrectionist posted:

I've seen it suggested that blood DLC hasn't released because CA knows there are vocal groups critical of the DLC and believe releasing it before fixing things and putting out free content updates (whether IE or just some free lord pack or whatever) will result in fan backlash. It's slightly silly since the blood DLC is so established at this point, but I can't come up with an actual GOOD reason why it's not out. Adding blood effects to new factions shouldn't be particularly difficult.

Yeah - that would be my call if I was overseeing the project tbh. Putting out the Blood DLC at this point of highly vocal/visible negativity would be a bad move; especially if there's not a planned content drop afterwards for a hot minute due to development concerns. That being said it's probably something stupid that's slowing it's release like the blood textures cause a massive FPS drop due to the way they interact with Ogre titties or something.

QuintessenceX
Aug 11, 2006
We are reasons so unreal

Doomykins posted:

Taking bets on what the next fan outrage is after the vaunted road map is finally in hand. :allears:

Blood DLC not being FLC followed by the Blood DLC causing performance issues like combat animations causing your PC to explode or some poo poo

QuintessenceX
Aug 11, 2006
We are reasons so unreal

Gonkish posted:

Yeah, it'd be a shame to not see the Realms in some fashion in IE. They're really pretty. I mean, I never ever want to go back to Tzeentch's loving maze, but I do want to fight on those maps.

Yeah agreed. They should just make the Realms optional. Like if you go in there you can do things to get those items/followers that are utterly insane. They could even tie portals to the polar north/south so they only spawn there or are easier to summon there or something. I’d definitely deal with a realm malus if it meant I could get 250 growth for a province.

QuintessenceX
Aug 11, 2006
We are reasons so unreal

Dandywalken posted:

Arghy will your LP be on Twitch or Youtube?

Arghy, please confirm. I will throw you real dollars for every dwarf mod you install and for every time you rage at Grimrog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuintessenceX
Aug 11, 2006
We are reasons so unreal

palindrome posted:

Can I get a link to the IE random faction picker wheel? Couldn't find a URL in any of the posts... thanks.

Here you go:
https://wheelofnames.com/g55-3dj